59: reality

Jacob and I's hotel room was absolutely breathtaking. Our balcony gave us a beautiful view of the Mediterranean Sea. Tim and Claudia are in the room right next to us. I'm sure they're both gawking at the view like we are.

"Honestly, I don't know which view I like the most," I turned around and leaned on the balcony with my elbows.

"You cannot be that cheesy," I tell Jacob, which only makes him laugh. He closes the space between us as he puts his arms in the opening of my own.

"I can be so much worse," he whispered, before kissing me. I slowly pull away, "Please do answer your own question. Which view do you like better?" I teased.

"Turn around," he said. I gasped, slapping his arm. "Jacob! Oh my God," I shake my head, turning my back to him. He kisses my shoulder before resting his chin on it. "I'm kidding."

"Hey there, neighbors!" Jacob and I turned our heads in unison, only to see Tim and Claudia on their balcony.

"Not interrupting?" Tim asked, smirking.

"Den Mund halten!" I tell him, making Tim and Jacob laugh.

"What did you say?"

"I told him to shut up."

"These are the best pasta I have ever tasted," Tim said. "What did you take?" His eyes scanned our plates.

"I took a pizza and she took the carbonara pasta for us to share," Jacob replied, before turning his fork into my plate.

The food in Italy is to die for. After supper, we decided to walk around and stop for gelato. Before stopping to watch the sunset, we took a bunch of pictures and videos.

Italy was—is perfect.