4: reality

I finished packing my suitcases. I take a look at myself in the mirror and arranged my hair. I'm going to be the stylist of five guys, I should at least dress the part.

Buzzed buzzed. "Hello?"

"It's Luis!"

"I'll buzz you in," I smiled. I rolled my two suitcases near the door and let him in. "Hi! It's so good to see you," we hugged for a moment.

"It's good to see you too. It's been what? A year?"

"It's been too long! God, I'm so excited!"

"The boys are so excited to meet you too!" I smiled at him, grabbing my bag. "Do you have everything?" He asked. "I'm probably forgetting something, but I have no idea what. So, yes, I got everything."

Luis laughed, taking my suitcases. "Let's go then."

I started to get nervous when we entered the elevator, "SJ? You okay?"

"Yeah, I'm just a little nervous."

"Don't be. You'll fit right in, don't worry." I nodded because that's all I could manage to do. "By the way, you look great."

There was three guys waiting in front of a black van. I recognized Tim, but not the two others. Tim pulled me in for a hug, "Hope you brought your dancing shoes," he whispered.

"Come on, you know I never leave without them," I whispered back. "Alright, alright. I'll introduce you," Luis said.

"This is Julien," he pointed to the smaller guy from the group. I smiled as he smiled back. He seems sweet. "Hey."

"We got Bene," he then pointed to a taller guy with curls covering most of his eyes, but he still looked good. He smiled and waved. "Hello."

"Didn't you say you were five?" I asked. "Yeah, Jacob's probably on the phone," Tim said.

"No, I'm not. I was making space for her suitcases," a guy with perfect combed black hair appeared from behind the van. "Such a gentleman," Luis teased. "That's Jacob." We locked eyes with each other and smiled.

"Hi," we said in unison, which made us smile even more. "I'm Sarah Jane, but my friends call me SJ or Sarah, whichever you prefer."

"Nice to meet you, SJ!"