47: reality [R]

The energy in the club is phenomenal. Needless to say, it was definitely a full house. As soon as we arrived, we were sent to a private table. We ordered some drinks and shared some laughs.

Claudia grabbed my hand, pulling me onto the dance-floor. We danced together to the beat of the music. I felt a hand at the small of my back, a little too close to my behind. I gasp, ready to push the guy away, but realized it was Jacob.

He smirked, "Were you going to push me away?"

"Yeah! I didn't know it was you," I say, closing the space between our bodies. I instantly look around us, feeling nervous. Jacob pulls my chin towards his face and smiled.

"Hey, hey. There's only you and me. Nothing else matters," he whispered above the music. His words make me smile because I realize that I don't think I'm falling in love with Jacob.

I know that I'm in love with him.

We hung out a few minutes in the hotel's lobby before calling it a night and going to our rooms.

Jacob took off his shirt and fell on the bed, but turned around to look at me. "You are so beautiful," I smirked.

I didn't plan on doing what I'm about to do, but tonight confirmed my feelings for him. I turned my back to Jacob and moved my hair away from the opening of my romper. I don't even have to ask; he's already working on the zipper. His hands drop, but I turn back around pulling them on my shoulders; with just a small push my outfit would be on the ground.

Jacob looks at me for a second, "Sarah, are you sure?" I grabbed his face, locking our lips together, and whispered, "Absolutely."

My romper is on the floor and Jacob is standing so close to me that I can feel his heartbeat. His left hand finds the back of my neck, placing his lips on mine. His right hand grabbed the back of my thigh as I jump up, wrapping my legs around his waist. Jacob walked to the bed and sit. I'm over him, our lips haven't parted once. His hands move behind my back to unclasp my bra. My hands move down to his pants. He swiftly turns us around, so that I'm laying on my back. He takes his pants off, then his boxers. My eyes widen, which seems to please him. He bury his head in between my legs after he stole a few kisses. My breathing was heavier.

"Oh!" I moaned at the sensation of his tongue. His head moves up and down, side to side. "Jesus!" My head rolls back as my fingers brushes his hair.

"God, Jacob, I want you!"

I pull his chin up towards my face, tasting myself as I close the space between our faces. He pulls something from the nightstand and rips the condom open with his mouth.

"Do you have any idea how you make me feel?" I shake my head, before he replies, "I'll show you."

I moaned and yelled out his name as his member finds my entrance. My hips are pushing against his, making the feeling even more fantastic. Jacob lets out a few groans as he moves deeper and faster into me. The sound of the bed post hitting the wall doesn't bother me anymore. All I heard was our breathing. My legs slowly starts shaking under his control.

"Jacob! Yes! I'm fucking close," I let out.

His lips finds my collarbone and travels down to my breasts. My hands roam over his arms and back, but falls to my side as I arch my bed to hold down the bed sheets.

"Ahhhhh," I breathe out.

"Hmph," he breathed out. He collapses beside me, rolling on his back. Jacob takes the condom off and wraps it in a tissue before throwing it in the trash. He turns back to me and smiles. I kiss him, "I feel the same way."

After an amazing night, I fell asleep in his arms.