30: reality

jacob's pov

"This was the best first date I've ever been on," I admitted once we left the restaurant. Sarah smiled, hooking her arm with mine. "Don't you mean second date?"

I raised my eyebrows and looked at her. "You know when you took me to a thrift shop? That-that was our first date."

"I should have told you that I liked you sooner."

"I've been dying to tell you how I feel. Angelina kept saying I should tell you, but I wasn't sure. I didn't want to mess up our friendship and partnership."

I smiled. We kept walking around the city because we didn't feel like going back to the house. Plus, I wanted to be alone with her a little longer. Her hand slide down my arm and her fingers entwined with my own. Her small hand fits perfectly with my mine. Shit! She's making all the moves! I should step up my game.

"What do you think the gang will say?"

"They're probably going to say it was about time," I can imagine Tim's face and Luis's. She chuckled, "You're probably right."

We headed back towards the house. I pulled into the driveway. I didn't want this night to end, but it had to. We needed to get up early because I had a photoshoot and Sarah had to join me.

We walked side by side and stopped at the door. Sarah and I looked at each other and started laughing because we both knew what was waiting for us inside.

"GUYS! THEY'RE BACK!"