14: reality

One week later —

The past few week went by so fast. I'm glad Julien's girlfriend moved in with us. Angelina is the sweetest human being on this planet. Julien was happy that we got along well.

Angelina and I were hanging by the pool, while the boys were creating some content. They were trying to get a basketball in the basket with one throw, while jumping in the pool. It was Jacob's turn, so I watched him from afar. My eyes shift to his abs. I've seen him plenty of time in chest, but there was something about the way the sun reflected on his sun-screened chest. "Sarah?"

"Huh? Yeah?"

"What are you planning on wearing tonight?"

We were finally going out to eat in a fancy LA restaurant. I'm super excited.

"Oh, I don't know yet. I'm probably going to decide last minute as always."

Angelina smiles, "You- euh, you looked distant." She said, trying to find her words. Overall, they all speak extremely well in english. I still want to learn german, though. "Oh?"

"Good thing you were wearing sunglasses because it was too obvious, Sarah." We both laugh, which caused the boys to stop and look at us. It didn't take long before they came to sit with us to dry off.

I was applying my last bit of makeup when Tim entered my room. "Heyya," he said.

"Tim, I could have easily been naked, you know."

"I'm sorry that you're not," he joked. "We're leaving in ten minutes, I just wanted to let you know."

"I'm riding with you?"

"Yeah, with Jacob and Luis too." He said and left.

The boys ditched the van for three mercedes. I look at myself in the mirror. I decided to wear a tube top and a blazer-dress with some high heels. My hair is tied into a neat up-do. I look good. I meet the boys downstairs, realizing the others have left already. Luis hits Jacob's shoulder, nodding in my direction.

"Finally, I was about to starve," Tim says. I roll my eyes pushing him a little.

Luis was driving and Tim called shotgun. Jacob and I were in the backseat. He suddenly leaned towards me and whispered, "You look beautiful."