19: reality

We got our big first event next weekend! It's a movie premiere that the boys were invited to. The past few days, I've been hanging with boys individually, getting to know their style and everything. Jacob is the only one left. He had personal meetings and photoshoot all week, and today is finally his day off.

"Are you excited?"

"You're kidding? Of course! I've been waiting for this day ever since I met you!"

"Really?"

"Well, yeah. I feel like we haven't spend some time together in a while."

He's right. We've grown all pretty close to one another, but Jacob has always intrigued me a little more. That's probably why I got a crush on him. I told Angie about it, she encouraged me to tell him, but I feel like it's too soon. Don't get me wrong, I've been living with him for a month now, so it's not like he's a complete stranger.

"Jacob, you missed the exit," I tell him. "Yeah, I know. I saw this shop earlier this week and thought you might like it."

I looked at the store sign, Mels Thrift Shop. I smiled. Can this guy be any more perfect?

"I'm happy to browse the store, but I don't think we'll find anything here for the movie premiere."

"Oh, I know. I just thought it'd be fun before getting to the real work and crowded stores."

Again, could this guy be any more perfect?