Day 1 Let Class Start

Start from the beginning

That seemed to get the teacher annoyed so he said that who ever was last would be expelled. 

'Creative, but ineffective.' I thought. 

-

50 Meter Dash

I was up against pink cheeks on this one. We got in position ready for the horn. 

Once it went off we dashed toward the end. 

Now before we see the results let me explain something I knew I wasn't very fast so I edited my stats for speed to a speed I felt good with. So to others it looks like I'm not using my quirk but I actually did I just used it before hand. 

Once I reached the end the robot told the results and I ended up with 4.01 Seconds. Not bad. 

Pink cheeks approached me with a big smile on her face. 

"That was amazing your so fast! it didn't look like you used your quirk during it!!-

'cause I didn't I used it before hand' 

My name is Ochaco Uraraka!" She spoke Energy radiating off of her. 

I simply nodded my head and just looked at her. 

there was an uncomfortable silence after but she broke it.  But it was still awkward.

"oh.. um.. ok uh... Bye" She spoke before walking back to the rest of the class as I watched. 

_

Grip Strength  

For this one I did that same thing and changed my stats before hand. 

Once I got the device I squeezed it until I heard a beep from it. I looked down to see the result as 648.1 KG. 

I then placed the device back down going to the rest of the class waiting for the next test. 

_

Standing Long Jump

' Are any of these going to be something I can use a different ability?' I thought unamused. 

To be fair I could have rigged the other results by hacking the things but I find that cheating in this sense. 

I got into a crouching having done the same thing as the last few. 

I ended up passing the sandbox. 

I let out a sigh already tired of all this and wanting to do something else. 

I could feel a few pair of eyes on me but I didn't react and just went back to the class to wait for the next test. 

_

Repeated Side Step

Now this I did something I little bit different. Instead of changing my stats I made my feet rubber. So before doing it I took off my shoes. 

I ended up bouncing back and forth just like a short purple blob haired boy. Though I could tell I caught him by surprise seeing I can bounce like he can but just with my plain feet. 

_

Ball Throw  

For this one I hacked into the ball since it had a thing in it so it could measure the distance. Using that when I threw it once It was high and far enough I started to control it getting it to go further. 

When the device beeped I found I ended up making it go 947.6 Meters. 

'New record for how far I can control something but I should work on it still.' I thought. 

As others were continuing with the ball thro I texted to one of my workers to retrieve the ball after calculating were it landed so I could use it for my own training.  

I could have called but I don't talk so calling me is kind of pointless. 

_

In the end we were shown the results I ended up in Third place. Also when we were looking at the board I made a mental note to myself to get information on everyone. 

After we went back and changed. The school day was short but I didn't mind. Once I got to the classroom I saw people interacting with one another. I just passed then and grabbed my bag before leaving. 

I rode my Board back to my house. Once I got there I went to my more simple office and started to get information on everyone in my class and made files on them and locking them away in my high Tec protective fire wall. 

I had files an a lot of people even on a few pro hero's and Villains I've seen or interacted with. 

Well it was more them interacting with me and me just listening to them. 

Though 2 files interested me the most. It was Midoriya and All Might's, I had information on the 2 others don't and with what I had I believe they had a connection with also the few video recordings I found of them both. I haven't found out what the connection is yet but I know I will. Also Yes I know about skinny might, to be honest in that form he reminds me of a deflated balloon. 

'Just like I got every birthday with my Monster of Parents.' I thought. 

Yes I have received therapy for it but it only lasted a month since I ended up hating it. But that is enough for me. 

Hopefully tomorrow will be more eventful.