9) A New Planet

Loki stepped through, walking into a TVA hallway. Within a moment, Wanda was there with him.

"All minutemen to the armory." An overhead announcer spoke.

"Loki. What the hell is this? What is your plan here?" Wanda asked, very annoyed with this whole situation.

"I'm going to overthrow the Time Keepers, I already told you. What's your plan, why do you keep following me?" Loki questioned back, not turning to look at her.

"Why are you following her!?" Wanda asked, raising her voice.

She grabbed his shoulder and forced him to turn around and look at her.

Loki looked at her initially, but then his eyes went to the thing beside her. The locker.

"Do you still want a prune stick?" He asked.

"What?" Wanda asked, annoyed as to why he changed the subject.

"Do you?"

"I guess."

"Good."

Loki walked around her and Wanda turned, watching him open a locker that had his daggers and a few prune sticks. He tossed one to Wanda and took his daggers for himself.

Wanda caught it and sighed.

Loki brushed past her and began walking, expecting Wanda to follow him, which she did.

As they walked, they passed by a few unconscious guards. Wanda looked at them and saw a prune stick lying on the ground. There were probably more to begin with.

That showed that female variant knew how to fight.

Loki continued walking, pretty much ignoring the bodies, and Wanda soon caught up to him.

The two rounded a corner to see the blond Loki kick a guard into a wall. An elevator was at the end of the hall.

Loki twirled his daggers in his hands and Wanda kept the prune stick in her hand like a regular cane that one would fight with.

The woman saw them and rolled her eyes, drawing her own sword as Loki flipped his two daggers in his hands.

Wow Loki's really like dramatic openings Wanda thought.

"A few questions." Loki started, pointing his daggers at the woman.

"Have you really got nothing else better to do?" The woman remarked, walking towards the two.

Loki stepped closer as well while Wanda stayed put, not planning on walking into a fight with people with knives while she didn't have her magic.

"Rude." Loki replied.

The two switched spots as they circled themselves, and Wanda debated pruning the woman right then and there. She decided not to though since the woman seemed to be a good fighter, so the best way to win would be watching her fight Loki, learn her moves, then attack like that.

"Are you sure you're a Loki?" Loki asked, not taking his eyes off of the woman.

"You're in my way." The woman stated.

"You are my way." Loki replied.

His dagger was still pointed at her, so the variant used her own sword to push it away and swing at Loki, who reluctantly dodged and went to attack as well.

The woman threw Loki towards Wanda and Loki stumbled back, Wanda moving back as to not get hit.

"I thought perhaps we could work together." Loki said, regaining himself.