37) Asgard's Palace

"You? Friends. This ought to be a sight for sore eyes."

Loki replied to Sylvie, who returned his comment with a scoff.

"Yeah. They're basically family, mind you." Sylvie stated.

"Ignore him." Wanda said, moving between the two, facing Loki. "Tempad, please."

Loki rolled his eyes and gave her the device, to which she turned around and handed to Sylvie.

"So am I going too or will I be stuck babysitting again?" Wong asked.

Wanda jumped, forgetting he was in the room since he'd been so quiet.

"Well America is coming, so it's up to you." Strange replied.

America did an internal cheer, which matched her hand motion of pulling a fist down.

"Finally." She said, very glad she would finally be involved.

She had the power to help everyone! There was no reason why she shouldn't be involved. Especially since she learned she had super strength and flight. She was like Steve Rogers and Ironman combined into one! But female and a teenager.

"I'll stay. Once you get the gauntlet, it's likely that Kang will notice and he could send guards here. We need to be ready." Wong said.

Strange nodded and called his cloak back to him.

"Take these." He said, gesturing for him to take the stones from the cloak.

Wong gave a nod and summoned a small portal that was faced horizontally. The cloak dumped the six stones into the portal, then flew around Strange before resting on his shoulders.

"See you when we get back." Strange said.

Sylvie casted a time door and the five walked through, Wong watching the door shut behind them.

"Wooooooooahhh." Were the first words spoken from the group, America specifically.

"You can say that again." Wanda said, her eyes sparkling as she looked out at the grand castle in front of her.

"Seems less exciting than I remember." Loki commented.

"You'll see why in a bit." Sylvie said, a small grin on her face.

"What do you mean by that?"

Sylvie didn't reply to him, she only handed him the Tempad back. Loki gave a confused look, but the only one who could answer his question was walking away.

Strange nodded his head at the sight, but by the looks of it, he was mostly focused on the mission, and he followed Sylvie.

The group made their way to the golden castle.

Loki glanced around, pointing out many differences from what he remembered. Wanda and America wandered in the back of the group, admiring the castle from afar and only growing more excited as they walked.

Strange and Sylvie seemed to be the only ones unbothered.

"What time period did you send us too?" Loki asked, quickening his pace to match Sylvie's.

"Relax, nothing is wrong here." Sylvie assured him.

"See you saying that doesn't help my nerves." Loki replied.

Sylvie rolled her eyes and turned to Strange, who was staring down the castle, not allowing himself to be caught up in the sights.

"Is he always this annoying?" She asked him.

"Yes." Strange replied without hesitation.

"Now that's a bit rude." Loki scoffed.

"I'm not wrong though." Strange said, glancing to the two.