3) Memories

"Our memories? Isn't that an invasion of privacy?" Wanda asked, suddenly getting talkative.

"Only if you're hiding something." Mobius said.

"I am." Wanda stated angrily.

"Oh?" Loki asked, looking at Wanda with a bit of a smirk.

"Everyone is. And I don't know about you but I'd prefer for my history to not be shared with the so called 'God of Mischief'."

"Well if you'd stayed in your correct timeline, you wouldn't have to deal with this. How about this, we play over the God's moments, then yours."

Wanda slumped back in her chair, knowing she didn't have much of a choice thanks to this stupid collar and this stupid magic restricting habitat.

Mobius clicked on the ball device and the screen began piecing itself together, showing New York.

"I'd like to call it a sampling of your greatest hits." Mobius said while Loki and Wanda both glared at him.

The scene switched from the landscape to an image of the original six avengers ready to attack the viewer, aka Loki.

Loki sighed at this.

"If it's all the same to you, I'll have that drink now." The recording showed.

"Yeah, I remember that. I was there. Is the witch supposed to know this too?" Loki scoffed.

"It's funny, for someone born to rule, you sure do lose a lot. You might even say it's in your nature." Mobius said.

Wanda eyed the devices on the table, but didn't make a move for them because Mobius's arms were closer and she didn't want him to be suspicious of her.

"You know, things didn't turn out so well for the last person who said that to me." Loki stated.

"Oh yeah Phil Coulson." Mobius said.

He clicked a button and the image shifted to Agent Coulson holding a large gun before getting stabbed through the heart.

"Didn't the Avengers come together to literally avenge him by defeating you?" Mobius said.

"I've met that man." Wanda said.

"What?" Loki turned to Wanda.

"I was sent on a mission to a SHIELD base and I met him, they told me not to tell anyone and I didn't know why. I guess now I do." She said, her voice growing smaller as she spoke.

"And it was for nothing." Mobius shrugged before moving on. "Do you enjoy hurting people?"

The scene switched again to the street of New York being blasted at by the Chitauri.

"Making them feel small?" He continued.

Wanda tried not to show emotion to the screen, but the scene reminded her all to well of the war going on when she was younger.

"Making them feel afraid?"

"Your games don't frighten me."

"Making them feel little?"

The two bantered while Wanda continued watching the screen, unable to take her eyes away from the mess occuring and wondering if she was that bad as well.

"I know what I am."

"A murderer?"

"A liberator."

"Of eyeballs maybe."

Mobius switched the screen again, going to Loki using a device to rip out an innocent man's eye in a public crowd, then a shot of him smirking.

"Look at that smile. You are enjoying that. Did you enjoy hurting them?"