Chapter 30: Balls And Collars

Julie

We drive in the parking lot of the racetrack just outside the city. Before we left home, he inserted ben wa balls inside me and I've been enjoying their teasing.

I let him lead me to get our seats and he gets us snacks. We head to our seats where we listen to the announcer telling us the races that are planned for the day.

Lex tells me about the different racers, their histories, their cars, their weaknesses. There will also be bike racing and stunting.

We enjoy the races from around noon till in the afternoon. I listened to him trying to tear my attention away from the balls.

To the outside world, we are just two friends here to watch the races. But so much is bubbling from underneath. It gets harder and harder for me to pretend to not be affected by them. And, much to my dismay, I peek at Lex's sadism as he carries on like nothing is happening. He touches my arm, hand or knees now and then, but its nothing sexual. Well, for him. To me those small touches are everything. The races were nice, but I could hardly concentrate as my mind got foggier as the day went.

I lost all the money for my bets, and he won for half of his. He said he doesn't usually bet; he just watches and races sometimes. When he notices I am getting chilly he gives me his jacket before he leads me away.

We meet some of the people who know him including some racers I recognize. He smirks when he sees me glaring at one of the racers who lost me money when he isn't watching. On our way home we pick up salads at a restaurant, he insists even after I protest. I wanted to get home as soon as possible. I am ready for relief.

In the car I was getting more and more restless. I almost moan when I squeeze my thighs together. I was getting tired of him acting like I am not tortured. I did not come here to be deprived of pleasure. I was done.

"Lex, when are you gonna fuck me?" I wanted to grab the bull by the horns, but my voice comes out whinier than I intended

"You haven't earned your reward. Why would I reward bratty behavior?" He doesn't even look my way as he focuses on driving

"But I haven't done anything." I protest

"You have been very impatient. As your dom I expect you to be well behaved at all times. You wait for me, for my time." he pauses. "Besides we still need to talk first. If you behave, I'll allow you to cum when we get home."

I swallow. I bite my lower lip at the promise of an orgasm. The situation between my legs is dire but I have to trust him.

"Okay, sir." I get out, even though I am not happy about this. I want to be fucked, and I want to be fucked now. I close my eyes and try to not move, while I focus on my breathing. Before long we arrive at his building. Lex lives in an apartment, like me. All the other guys have houses.

On our way up we don't say anything. It kinda hurts a little bit that he is so cold to me. Lex isn't as affectionate as the other guys. And I maybe want more. More of him showing me he wants me. The door dings to his penthouse, pulling me away from self-pity. He takes my hand when we get in, and he leads me to the kitchen island. He sets the takeaway down and he pulls out dishes. I am dying but I choose to hold on. I have to be strong. I know he will reward me. That's what I need to remember. I close my eyes briefly as inhale a long breath then I exhale slowly. Everything, even the air touching my skin feels like its adding to my arousal. My pussy has been clenching on these balls for hours. I am about ready to do anything.

When I open my eyes, I find his gaze locked on me. I see his hunger very evident and he licks his lips before he hides it again. He slides my plate to me. I am not even hungry. I don't know how I'll even be able to eat. He sits next to me and sits facing me. I turn to face him too.