Chapter 22: Grabbing The Bull

Julie

"So, Dean told us that you want to try with us." Lex says like he's asking about the weather. Luckily, I had swallowed the juice I was drinking. My mind feels like it's stopped working. I don't know how to respond. He is putting me on the spot. Trust Lex to want to grab the bull by its horns.

It's Friday evening, a week after we came back from honeymoon, and we are all showered and relaxed on the couch as Tommy and Drake finish loading the last of the dishes on the dishwasher after dinner.

I am nervous, no beyond nervous and unsure. Me and my husband talked. He told me about his desires of wanting to watch me with them and told me it is something we will only do if I am comfortable.

After everything we've gone through, I thought it was something I could trust them with. And with my husband's support, I could explore it. And believe me, I know it is crazy.

"Um..." I manage to say in a small voice. It happens so fast that I don't even register what's happening until I am in Lex's lap, and he is holding me with his strong arms. My back to his front, and I am sitting on top of his very hard cock. I try to get off his hold.

But his next words shut me up. "I will bend you right here in front of your husband and punish if you don't stop." I freeze. Wetness pools in my core and I squeeze my legs together. He must feel my body's reaction because he brings his face to my neck, and he inhales up and down my neck. Then with his mouth close to my ear, he says. "You are a bad girl, Mrs. Richardson. Getting wet at the thought of getting punished."

I shudder and close my eyes. I am so powerless to control my reactions and I feel so embarrassed.

I don't move or make any sound. My eyes are cast down, I am scared of even looking at my husband.

"So, you want us to fuck you in front of your husband, did I catch that right?"

I shake my head. He licks the side of my neck and a moan shoots involuntarily from me as my body trembles. I clamp my mouth shut.

"It's okay, bunny, you don't have to feel embarrassed. You see, your husband, he would very much enjoy watching you spread your legs for us. He would love to watch his sweet wife get used by his best friends."

I look up to my husband and I see the desire in his eyes. This is turning him on. My mouth falls open. Then I feel a hand brushing my upper thighs and his hand finds my panties. My eyes don't tear from my husband. I don't protest what Lex is doing.

I hear him emit a pleased sound. "Good girl." He says when he finds me soaking.

"Spread your legs for me a little." I do without even thinking. I am doing this for my husband more than anything, I tell myself. My eyes close temporarily as I shudder when his fingers find my entrance and he starts fingering me. I throw my head back to his shoulder, moaning. I hear a fuck from the other couch.

"You are a dirty girl, Mrs. Richardson. Wanting to get fucked by other men when your husband is right here. You are our dirty girl, aren't you?"

I don't respond, I just moan and my pussy clenches at his words. He rubs my clit and my body shudders. He does it simultaneously as he fingers me.

"Say it, say you are our dirty girl. And you want us to fuck you in front of your loving husband."

I don't say it. He removes his hands abruptly and I make a complaining sound. "No."

"You will come when I tell you to come. Right now, you haven't earned your orgasm. We need to know what you want, bunny, you understand?"

I look at him and I swallow.