Chapter 7: Karate Moves

Julie

I feel so content as I lay here in Dean's arms. I am utterly spent after the day we've had. After he made me squirt earlier, he pulled me in for a small nap. I needed one and apparently so did he. After an hour we started working on our papers. He finished another one and I was almost done with my other one. We made food, but not before I rode him on the couch. We haven't been able to keep our hands to ourselves all day. it feels so right being with him. I get a pang of sadness when I consider this could end soon. Maybe he will get bored of me easily like Freddy did. Like they all do. 

His voice pulls me away from those dark thoughts. "Julie." 

"Mm." I respond

He shifts so we are both laying on our side and we are looking at each other. He has a serious expression on his face. and he looks... nervous?

"I know it is early, but I don't want to wait for another date. I know I want this. I want you to be my girlfriend."

My mouth falls open; I am half gawking at him. 

He smirks seeing my expression. "Julie, you are supposed to give me an answer."

I collect my mouth from the sheets. "Um, you didn't ask me anything." I recover

He smirks before he moves from me and gets off the bed and kneels next to the bed, and I grin.

"Julie Kiyana Blackwell, will you do me the honor of being my girlfriend." He opens an air box and pulls out an imaginary ring.

I move close, dangling my feet. "Yes, yes, yes." I say mockingly and give him my left hand. He puts the air ring on my finger, and he scoops me for a real kiss. I wrap my arms around him, and he lowers us to the bed again. Pretty soon we are in the throes of ecstasy again and he fucks me on all fours. We collapse next to each other when we are done.

"Okay, this is insane. We have spent half the day having sex." I say panting hard

"It's honestly your fault. You keep calling me with your sirens song and I am helpless to your allure."

I smile smugly. "Well look who's talking with a body that I'm sure was specifically designed to make women drool and a face that makes you want to get on your knees and worship. Okay, Adonis." I roll my eyes 

He laughs loudly. He rolls around the bed.

I roll my eyes again and get off the bed. I get a towel for us and he comes after me. He takes the towel and wipes me then he wipes himself. We walk back to the bedroom. We fix the bed again then we decide to watch Starz. He tells me he's never watched Power and I tell him I aim to correct his sin because it is simply blasphemy that he hasn't seen it.

There hasn't been a verbal conversation about him sleeping here but none of us want to leave the other. We are two consenting adults who can whatever we want after all. we fall asleep some time.

My eyes flutter open. Panic sets in when I am met with grey eyes and a smiling face looking at me. Then I remember. Dean. My boyfriend. I have a boyfriend!

I smile.

"Glad you quickly remembered." He says

I grin. "Yeah, before you got handled with my karate moves."

He chuckles. "You know karate? Now you know I have to see them."

"Oh, my dear, Dean. You wouldn't be able to handle them."

He laughs and pulls me closer to him. Our lips lock in a hot kiss. My legs spread as he comes on top. The robe I had on has long loosened and opened. He kisses my neck and I moan. Both of us are so lost in our lust. My pussy is so wet. His cock on my thighs feels like an aphrodisiac on its own. I am moving under him trying to show him my desire. His cock slips and finds my entrance. We both freeze when the tip is in. my heart hammers hard against my chest. I see him tense. He rises from my neck to look at me. His face is concerned, apologetic, worried. He must mirror my own feelings.