Chapter Three.) Can We Keep Her? Huh, huh, huh?

Start from the beginning

THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT VALENTINO RODRIGUEZ.

"Uh, can we veto the whole 'let's kill Vanessa' plan because," I laughed nervously. "I kinda don't want to, you know, heh, die?"

Alley-Guy chuckled darkly. "Well, you don't really have much of a choice here, now do you?"

"You're an asshole," I blurted. "You're such an asshole that your actual asshole is jealous."

Silence.

What the hell did I just say? Out of all the insults, I choose one that makes the least sense? Damn it, why couldn't I just have been born normal...

Wait, never mind. Psh, screw sanity.

"Can we keep her?" Tyler suddenly says, bouncing on his tippy toes. "Please, Keith? Can we keep her? Huh, huh, huh?"

What am I, a pet?

"Keith" whipped his head towards Tyler so fast I could've sworn I heard a crack. "Keep her?" he echoed. "No, Tyler, we can not keep her."

Thank you.

"She's utterly useless to us, and you want to keep her?"

I gasped, placing a hand over my chest. Useless? Damn, these people are rude as hell.

"But," Tyler whined, walking over to me. I tensed all over when he squished my cheeks together. "Look at how adorable she is. She's just so innocent... you'd never suspect anything bad from her."

Keith expression changed, to one I knew very well from my experiences with Val.

Lightbulb.

"Tyler, you are a genius," Keith says.

Tyler's hands stop squishing my cheeks. "I am?"

"He is?!" everyone else says. Keith doesn't reply, just keeps on grinning wickedly.

And suddenly I have a feeling that I am not gonna make it out of here alive.

-

Okay. This will be simple. Just head through the door and make a run for it. Easy.

Right?

"Okay, on the count of three," I mumble to myself. "One, two, two and a half...two and three fourths..." I hesitated, eyeing the slightly open door. I took a deep breath. "THREE!"

I ran. I ran as fast as my legs could talk me. Through the door and down the stairs and into the hallway and turn the corner and turn another corner and turn another corner and turn a...

Oh wait, I'm going in circles.

Heh, silly me. They should really make a map of this place because poor, kidnapped people who are trying to escape can get lost here. I mean, come on.

Finally, I see the front door. There it is! So close to freedom...

Then something steps in front of the door, causing me to crash into its chest.

"Ow," I whined, looking up to see the quiet boy from earlier, who I later learned is Ethan, staring down at me with raised eyebrows. He swings me up over his shoulder easily, and I yelp in surprise. Then, he takes me back upstairs and I pout.

-

Alright...Vanessa Rodriguez Tries To Escape But We All Know She Will Fail Miserably Take 2!