𝟙𝟘 - Anonymity 🍇

Start from the beginning

"Amazing? I'm still wearing my clothes.~" Kokichi sang with a smirk, trying to hint at something. He couldn't wait for it to start, he'd always wanted to try this.

"We can change that," a higher-pitched voice (who belonged to someone that he decided to call Guy 2) whispered from in front of him. An odd scent replaced the earlier one. Perhaps it was vanilla, but also the distinct scent of new books? Kokichi's body lurched again, sandwiched between two warm bodies as hands groped and caressed him.

"About the safeword, what should it be?" Guy 1 asked.

"Hmm, what about 'apple'? I don't think we'll accidentally say that," Kokichi suggested. The other two agreed.

A warm breeze tickled his body as Kokichi's clothes were removed skillfully. He didn't expect any less. Someone's lips - most likely the first guy's - attached themselves to his shoulder from behind. Kokichi released a shaky breath as the other sucked and licked his skin. The other person in front of him planted a kiss on his sternum, trailing down his abdomen.

Kokichi gasped as a pair of lips wrapped around the tip of his dick. A warm feeling enveloped his cock as someone began moving their head back and forth. He groaned and grabbed their hair in his fist as they continued.

After Kokichi confirmed he was clean of sexual diseases at Miu's request, she'd ensured the other two were clean too. It didn't need to be a worry on their minds. As strippers who worked with Miu, both of the others were checked often. If Miu trusted them, he supposed he could too.

Someone interlocked Kokichi's free hand with theirs. He felt three fingers - that he assumed belonged to Guy 1 - enter his mouth, lips already parted. Kokichi wasted no time in swirling his tongue around them. It felt a little embarrassing still, moaning as someone gave him a blowjob whilst he sucked on another guy's fingers. He'd throw that to the wind soon enough. 

Odd though, he figured they'd use lube. Maybe they didn't have access since it was Miu's private room? What kind of kinky shit Miu could be into was past Kokichi. He dared not find out, he didn't think he could physically handle the truth.

The fingers slipped from his mouth. Kokichi felt a sliver of his saliva fall onto his chin. Guy 1 bent Kokichi forward slightly before he felt a single finger slip inside of his ass. His gasp was cut off by a moan, mouth hanging open. He squeezed his eyes shut, however, it's not like anything would change if he opened them.

After the second finger had begun stretching him out, Kokichi noticed the person sucking his cock had slowed down. Thank God. He didn't know how much longer he could last if the second guy's expert mouth had continued as he'd started. 

Turns out Guy 2 was a mind reader.

Feeling him speed up again, Kokichi's grip on his hair tightened. The person behind him now had all three fingers curling inside of him. He couldn't give a warning as Guy 1's fingers poked his prostate. At the moment of the contact, Kokichi became overwhelmed with pleasure as he shouted an incoherent mumble of sounds. Cumming into Guy 2's mouth, Kokichi whimpered and panted, fingers pulling out of his asshole.

The mouth around his cock pulled away, a pop sounding throughout the room. "I think you're prepped enough, hmm?" Guy 1 asked, voice an octave lower than it'd originally been. Without giving Kokichi a chance to respond, he felt something warm replacing their fingers.

Groaning as the cock pushed further into him, Kokichi attempted to keep his arrogant persona. It was a little weird to realise that if he ever met these people in the future, they'd know him but he wouldn't know them. Maybe it'd turn into a weird love story? "I know you two are strippers but really, doing this while standing? Kinky," Kokichi chuckled.

"Do you want to change positions?" Guy 2 asked. Judging from where his voice came from, Kokichi assumed he was standing up now.

"Fuck no, are you kidding?" Kokichi chuckled, planting a smirk on his face. "Where are you? I need to hold onto something otherwise I'll fall, dickheads," he muttered.

"Right here," Guy 2 laughed. Kokichi felt someone take his empty hands and wrap them around their neck. Fuck, he was taller than him. It wasn't unheard of, Kokichi knew he was pretty short. Judging from where his hands were, he could figure out that the top of his head should reach around their eye level.

Kokichi gasped as the dick inside of him started moving slowly. Along with the feeling of another cock grinding against his, Kokichi released a higher-pitched moan than he thought possible. The other two groaned, although quieter than him. "H-Harder! Please!" He cried.

He didn't get a reply, but Kokichi didn't need one. Guy 1 began to thrust harder and faster into Kokichi, his cock brushing against his prostate with each movement. Kokichi lost any ability to control himself. Moaning and arching his back, Kokichi's chest pushed against another. The other felt strong.

As his ass was abused by the guy behind him, Kokichi's dick rubbed vigorously against another. Both men were moving at a quick pace that Kokichi loved. The warm, throbbing cocks turned him into a mess, moaning and begging for more as they obliged. "You look so hot right now," Guy 2 whispered with a groan.

Kokichi tried to respond, but nothing aside from moans would leave his throat. One of his legs had been wrapped around Guy 2 for God knows how long, he'd never realised. It was like his brain couldn't think before telling his body what to do. Tingles ran up his spine as he felt the knot in his stomach threatening to unravel.

"Oh fuck," the person behind him grunted. "How'd you just get tighter?"

"Ready to cum, are we?~" The person in front of him chuckled. Kokichi nodded furiously.

Both men sped up, paces exceeding what he thought humanly possible. Kokichi lost it, he couldn't hold back. A squeal erupted from his throat as he came harder than he ever had before, sparkles dancing behind the blindfold.

He felt warm, thick cum spurting deep into his ass and coating his cock. Kokichi panted, struggling to compose his breathing. The other two stepped away, letting Kokichi fall to his knees since he didn't have the strength to stand any longer. That felt a lot better than he could've ever imagined. "This... This cannot be a one-time thing, holy shit," he panted.

The other two laughed from above him. "I'd hope it isn't," one of them replied.

"What are you two waiting for? Surely you can keep going," Kokichi chuckled.

˜*°•.˜*°•🍋•°*˜.•°*˜

I wanna turn this into a whole ass fic. Totally not starting to plan it. ;)

Btw Guy 1 = Rantaro, Guy 2 = Shuichi.