"Yes! Just a moment please." The saleswoman went to get the lipstick.

Yan Huan Huan looked at Jiang Ran's lips and complimented her. "It does look good."

Jiang Ran raised her eyebrows. "That's why you shouldn't blindly follow trends. No. 007 was the brand's deliberate sales gimmick. If you'd try other colors, maybe you'll find one more suitable for you than 007."

"No." Yan Huan Huan firmly refused. "I want Feng Jing's lipstick. I'm monogamous."

Jiang Ran: "—"

Was she saying that she, Jiang Ran, wasn't?

"If you must have 007, maybe you can find someone to help you purchase it overseas. It probably won't be as crazy there, so it shouldn't be out of stock."

At Jiang Ran's words, Yan Huan Huan's eyes lit up. "I didn't think of that!" With that, she went back for a different purchase.

Jiang Ran bought her lipstick, and along with Yan Huan Huan, visited the Feng Jing poster in the Starlight Department Store before leaving. At noon, the two were waiting for their meal when Yan Huan Huan couldn't wait to start looking overseas. "These black-hearted bastards! 007 is so much more expensive than the other colors!"

Jiang Ran didn't think it was strange at all. "Of course it is! That's how popular colours are."

Yan Huan Huan licked her lips, hesitating. "Ahhh, after eating this meal, I'll have to work hard and make money!"

Jiang Ran found herself once again discovering the benefits of star-chasing - urging people to work hard and earn more money.

After dinner, she and Yan Huan Huan both went straight home instead of continuing their splurge. After arriving, Jiang Ran had just gone online when she received a message on WeChat from Feng.

【Feng: Hello, Miss Jiang. I was wondering if you had these in stock? [Photo]】

It was Fleur eye cream, a small container but worth a lot of money.

【Great Ke Ke Imports: We do indeed have some.】

【Feng: I have an appointment this afternoon. Can I come over to pick it up tomorrow morning around 10 a.m.?】

【Great Ke Ke Imports: Of course.】

【Great Ke Ke Imports: Is it also for your sister?】

【Feng: Yes [cute]】

【Great Ke Ke Imports: You're so good to your sister! I want a little brother too _(: з ∠) _】

Ugh, how envious she was of this sister! She had to save up to buy her own lipstick, while he just threw money at her!

【Feng: [snicker]】

Sister-

Just as he was thinking of her, his dear sister called him.

Feng Jing: "—"

Really, speak of the devil.

"What?" He picked up the phone.

Feng Ya's resentful voice immediately emerged from the earpiece.

"Ahhhh, why did you give me a box of lipsticks with no Serenade 007?"

Feng Jing blinked. "Because I used it, so I didn't give it to you."

"I don't mind! Give it to me." That's the most popular color number, sold out on the day of sale!

A brief silence ensued. "I mind."

Feng Ya: "—"

After ten minutes of hard work, she still could not convince him to give her the lipstick, and finally hung up angrily.