Chapter 9

After waiting at the airport for more than an hour, the plane that Feng Jing was taking finally arrived, right on-time.

The fans waiting at the exit locations started to stir. The fan club staff walked over and emphasized several precautions: "Don't crowd, don't flock, and try to keep your voice low as to not disturb the other passengers. We must maintain order! Chasing after the car after it leaves the airport is not allowed. You also cannot request him to sign anything, or to take a photo!"

These words have been repeated many times already; it's just that is unknown how many of the fans have actually taken it to heart. The security guards in the area increased, and they arranged the fans to stand on the sides of the exit walkway. The guards even put up barriers to clearly carve out a path in the middle.

After a while, Feng Jing, surrounded by multiple bodyguards, walked out. He waited until the fan's high-pitched squeals and screams receded.

Feng Jing wore a pair of black sunglasses and a cap. He waved a bit to his enthusiastic fans. In the sea of people, he noticed Jiang Ran immediately at a glance.

She was wearing a white t-shirt and jeans, her tea colored haired draped softly over her shoulders.

His eyes rapidly changed; however, since he was wearing a pair of dark sunglasses that partially blocked his face from view, no one noticed.

Feng Jing recovered quickly, and continued to smile at the fans around him. In fact, not many stars would be happy in this kind of airport environment. On the other hand, the fans didn't have it easy either, so Feng Jing did his best to smile.

Gradually, he drew closer to where Jiang Ran was standing. Her face grew clearer and clearer.

He suddenly thought of her common action of bending down to pet his (dog) head. With the work of who knows what demons and ghosts at work, he also reached out his hand, wanting to rub her head.

Jiang Ran had been standing there, spaced-out, holding her fan poster the entire time. It wasn't until Feng Jing arrived that she finally returned to her spirits a little. She originally had thought that she had removed herself from such worldly excitement; however, with the scene of excited fans screaming all around her, even she became infected by the atmosphere, almost joining in to scream with them.

The feeling that Feng Jing gave off was very different from what she saw in the movie theater. He was not the cynical Lin Yu, nor was he the emotionless Omega. Of course, his handsome aura was still the same– even while surrounded by tall bodyguards, he was the most eye-catching.

He was undoubtedly a considerate individual, because when Jiang Ran thought about it, she realized that if one was to drag their tired body out of the airport, yet meet with such a scene, no one would be particularly happy about it. However, he still put on a smile and interacted with the fans.

She held up the fan poster in her hand, watched him slowly draw closer, and then ...... he raised his hand and pet her head.

............

The screams around her receded like a tide, the entire world suddenly gone silent. Jiang Ran felt that she blanked out for a long while, but it could've just been for merely a second. By the time she raised her head, Feng Jing had already retracted his hand, and walked far away. Meanwhile, the fans around her didn't quiet down any; in fact, the noise in the airport only grew.

Mi Xie Er yanked at Feng Jing's arm, pulling him to walk forward faster: "Hurry up, speed up."

Many fans chased Feng Jing as he exited the airport. Jiang Ran stayed in her originally spot, frozen.