Chapter 8

On the day of the Double Seven Festival, the entire area sank into an ambiguous atmosphere.

Worker A: Tonight my girlfriend who was out of country is coming back, hehehe.

Worker B: The girl I met the other day, also arranged to meet with me tonight, hehehe.

Worker C: I asked the director. He said that we could get off work a bit earlier today, hehehe.

Feng Jing: "......"

Too unprincipled!

After exclaiming that in his heart, he suddenly remembered that Jiang Ran had also arranged to eat with He Zhiyuan today. Don't tell me that she will be spending the night outside as well?

...... Don't tell me that she isn't going to care for her dog?

"Achoo!" Jiang Ran, who was sitting in front of her computer, sneezed, then continued to send information to her college classmates in Japan. "To sum up, the stock of vitamins need to be replenished. Also remember to bring me some good night power. {晚安粉- good night powder, a type of beauty product that keeps the face from being to oily after a night of sleep}

Zhao Ke: Eh? Do you have a boyfriend now? You actually want good night powder!

Zhao Ke: Oh, right! Today is the Double Seven Festival! Are you going to spend the night outside??

Jiang Ran: ......

Jiang Ran: If I don't have a boyfriend, does that mean I can't use it? [Bye] Can't I treat myself? ^_^

Zhao Ke: Okay, rich people can throw their money around at will [picks nose]

Zhao Ke: When will you be able to come over here and play? You can also bring some stuff over along the way.

Jiang Ran: If nothing unexpected comes up, then next month

Zhao Ke: Good, recently I have wanted to move houses, so I'll tell you once I'm settled down.

After Jiang Ran sent an OK over, she closed the computer. Tonight she had arranged to have dinner with He Zhiyuan. If she delayed any longer to prepare she would be late.

Not to mention, the other day when He Zhiyuan was choosing a time, she had completely forgotten about the Double Seven Festival......

Since the time was already set, it would be too painstaking to change it now. Jiang Ran opened her closet, and thought about what to wear.

If she wore something too formal, then she was afraid that it would give the other person the wrong impression; however, if it was too casual, then it wouldn't be very polite. Jiang Ran picked and chose for a while, finally settling on a one piece dress. The style was simple and modest.

Since she was the one inviting, He Zhiyuan chose the place. The place he had chosen was a Western restaurant. By the time Jiang Ran arrived, he had already waited for a while. When he saw the waiter leading her in, he immediately stood up.

"I beg your pardon, I was the one who invited you, yet I arrived late." Jiang Ran immediately apologized.

He Zhiyuan hurriedly replied: "No, it was me that arrived early." He truly did come early. He was afraid that there would be traffic, so he left the house two hours earlier......

"Right, these flowers are for you." He gave the nicely wrapped rose in his hand to Jiang Ran. Jiang Ran gave it a glance, but didn't reach out to take it. "This is ...... ?"

He Zhiyuan gave a small laugh. "On the way here, I encountered a boy selling roses. He said that he needed to hurry back to spend time with his girlfriend. This rose was the last one, and he directly gifted it to me. Luckily, I can use it to offer as a gift for you."