Chapter 2

Feng Jing woke up sprawled on the top of the hotel's big bed.

He turned off the alarm on his cellphone, noting the time to be exactly six AM.

Feeling muddle-headed for two seconds, Feng Jing suddenly opened his eyes before staring at his hands and feet.

"......" Everything was exactly the same as they had been before he went to sleep, except for the slight pain at the back of his head.

He let out a breath before toppling back onto his pillow.

Sure enough, it was only a dream.

Inexplicably, he once again remembered that woman's slim neck and beautiful collarbone.

No no no, he wasn't a person like that. Only, that woman's beauty really aligned with his tastes too well, so......did he create such a woman for himself in his dream?

......He began to seriously contemplate whether it was time for him to find a partner.

Feng Jing glanced at the front of the room, where he saw his assistant appear in the open doorway, before closing the door behind him.

"Mi XianEr," he called lazily before rubbing his hair and sitting up. Mi Xie Er was his assistant. His last name was Mi, his first name was Xie Er and he was Chinese. Let's not talk about why a Chinese person would want to give himself a foreign name, but every time he said that name 'Mi XianEr', he would have a sudden craving for rice noodles.

"Mi XianEr, last night I had a very strange dream. I dreamed that I became a dog," Feng Jing said to Mi Xie Er as he changed his clothes.

Mi Xie Er stood at the door and had a complicated look on his face as he stared at him. Feng Jing put on his shirt before giving the other a weird look. "What's wrong?"

Mi Xie Er walked forward quickly before he tapped-unlocked the cellphone he held in a death grip and showed its screen to Feng Jing. He said, "It wasn't just a dream, you actually became a dog!"

Feng Jing froze for a moment before his attention was quickly drawn to the video playing on the cellphone. The video was obviously recorded last night, since he could see that he was wearing the same set of pyjamas. But the him in the video ran around with both his hands and feet on the ground. His mouth kept yelling 'woof woof' nonstop, as if he was......someone retarded.

Feng Jing: "..............."

He must have not woken up yet.

"I know that you actors have a course called liberating your nature, but this......you liberated yourself way too completely!" Recalling the scene from last night, Mi Xie Er still had some lingering fears. "You transformed into a person who seemed to have no reason and it was impossible to communicate with you. In the end, I had to knock you out before you stopped."

"......" Feng Jing raised his head to look at him. "No wonder the back of my head hurts. So it was because you bashed it?"

"......I, I too had no other choice!" Knocking out your boss, what kind of action was that? Mi Xie Er's heart was still a bit weak at the thought. "If I allowed you to stay crazy like that, what could I do if it attracted the attention of the other people in the hotel? Fortunately, it was only me who saw this!"

Feng Jing pressed his thin lips together and pondered this bizarre situation. Right now, the most scientific explanation for this was that when he had became a dog in his dreams, he had acted out the actions in his dream as he slept.

However, he didn't have a habit of sleepwalking.

Mi Xie Er saw that he didn't put any importance on how he had knocked him out and secretly sighed in relief. "Mister Feng, have you been feeling too stressed lately? I know that after you received the title of Film Emperor, some of Emperor Mo's fans have been somewhat aggressive. How about you just stop surfing the web for now?"