Chapter 1

The moonlight was gentle and charming, basking the surroundings in an ethereal glow.

A long-haired woman was walking in an alleyway by herself, her exquisite figure wrapped in a red dress. Suddenly, a man appeared and blocked her path. The woman stopped walking in a panic as the man with the bent back raised his head slightly to look at her.

His eyes glowed with a faint red hue as he opened his mouth to reveal a pair of sharp fangs.

"Ahhh——!!" The woman's shrill scream pierced the sky, her horror resounding in the night.

Footsteps could be heard getting louder as an elegant man strode towards them. The man wore an exquisite black ceremonial robe which made him look like a medieval aristocrat. He only needed to glance at the other man once before the bent-backed man quickly turned and fled.

The frightened woman turned her head and her attention was immediately captured by the man.

The man was really too handsome.

"Cut!" The director raised his loudspeaker and shouted before instructing the crew on the scene to move. "This is a good take. Take a few more close-up shots of your expressions and we can wrap up for today."

Everyone on the set sighed in relief and began preparing for the next shoot with more motivation than before. Feng Jing walked to the side by himself and drank a sip of the water his assistant handed him. He hadn't even rested for two minutes when the director told him to take his position once again.

"Film Emperor Feng, please wait a minute! You just had water, so let me fix your make-up!" A short-haired girl holding a make-up kit ran towards Feng Jing. Feng Jing gave her a nod before saying, "Thank you".

The girl visibly missed a step, stumbling slightly as she tripped over her feet. Taking out a stick of lipstick from her bag, she slowly applied color to Feng Jing's sexy lips.

Ah ah ah! He's really too handsome! Her ancestors must have done many virtuous deeds for her to be able to touch Feng Jing's face like this!

The director waited for her till he could no longer stand it. He said, "It's good, it's okay now. Do you think you're painting a wall, ah?" These young girls really didn't know how to act reservedly. Look, her desire to run up to him and kiss is written all over her face!.

The girl pulled back her hand reluctantly before hugging her bag and walking to the side.

The close-up shots went very smoothly and Feng Jing was able to wrap up in one shoot. After work, he didn't accompany everyone for supper and instead took his assistant's car directly back to the hotel to rest.

Although it was only an advertisement, after a whole day of shooting, he was inevitably a bit tired.

Looking back, this advertisement was quite interesting. This was an ad for Bunny's latest lipstick and his character was a vampire. It was his first time playing such a role, so Feng Jing found it rather refreshing.

When he came out of the washroom, Feng Jing toweled his hair as he booted up the computer on his desk.

It had been ten days since he was awarded the Golden Pine Film Emperor Award, but the heated online discussions were still going on——though most of that could probably be credited to Emperor Mo's fanatic fandom, his poison fans.

"If it wasn't that 'a particular actor' couldn't take part in the Golden Pine competition, how could Feng Jing ever become the Film Emperor? [:-D]."

"If you say it like that, then that 'codename Omega' wouldn't make it in time to enter this year's Taurus Awards. [:)] Don't have such double standards. [:)]"