Chapter 14

After such a stimulation, Jiang Ran deliberately ignored her Weibo for the next three days.

But Feng Jing had been watching her. He had nothing to do during the day and liked to sit by the balcony to see if she was going out. After three days of observation, he concluded that Jiang Ran was a thoroughgoing homebody.

Her schedule was very regular. Every day around four in the afternoon, she went downstairs to send out a batch of deliveries and then led her dog out on a walk for about an hour. The rest of the time she basically stayed home.

All in all, it seemed like Er Huang's balls were safe for the time being.

Thinking of this, he finally decided to give Feng Ya his box of lipstick. After that one lipstick Weibo post had gone online, she had harassed him every day until he had a headache and was forced to give her the box, leaving behind only the one he had used.

Not wanting to let her know about his move, he had not asked her secretary to come over but had personally sent the box to her instead.

Really, he felt like he was a wonderful brother.

Perhaps it was good karma, but on his way back he encountered Jiang Ran, who was picking up packages downstairs. The size of her package was about the same as what he had seen in the warehouse before, so large that it made Jiang Ran's small body look like she would soon be crushed underneath.

He had Mi Xi Er drive away and catch up with him later.

"Miss Jiang." He called, going to her side.

As soon as Jiang Ran turned her head, she saw a familiar black mask and cap. "Ah, Mr. Feng!"

Nodding in greeting, Feng Jing took the parcel smoothly from her hands. "Let me help you."

By the time Jiang Ran reacted, her hands were already empty. She groaned and said to him, "Sorry to trouble you."

"You're quite welcome." This box was heavier than he thought. How had Jiang Ran picked it up? "What did you buy to need such a big box?"

"It's stuff my friend sent from abroad. I sell it to others."

Feng Jing pretended to be amazed. "Are you a reseller, Miss Jiang?

"My university classmate and I are partners. She lives over there."

"I have some friends who do something similar. They say it's quite tiring work," Feng Jing remarked.

"Haha, it's not so bad for me because both of us are only doing it part-time."

Feng Jing listened to her talking about her work and wanted to ask for more details but felt like it would be a little too pushy, so he changed the topic. "Could I add you on WeChat?"

Jiang Ran nodded. "Of course, but most of the things we sell are makeup, skincare, and snacks for women. Perhaps you could buy some for your girlfriend."

Cough cough. "I don't have a girlfriend. I was going to give it to my sister."

"Wow, you're so nice to your sister!"

"—" Indeed, he had just sent her a box of lipstick.

"Mr. Feng, have you still not recovered from your cold?" Jiang Ran suddenly asked.

Feng Jing's face changed; fortunately, the mask helped him cover it up. "Yes, I'm the type of person who finds it difficult to completely recover from a cold."

That was certainly the truth. He was not lying.

"My roommate at my previous school used to self-medicate by cooking ginger with coke. It really does work. Would you like to try it?"