Chapter 18

Feng Jing's eyes instantly widened.

【Feng Jing: You've told him about my situation?】

【ChangXin Studio Little Honey Tangerine: Boss said that although soul exchange is not usually within the scope of our business, he is very curious about human-to-dog soul exchange and will make a special exception. ^_^】

Feng Jing: "—"

Well, the reason was awful but at least the result was acceptable.

【Feng Jing: Then, when is he free?】

【ChangXin Studio Little Honey Tangerine: Will tomorrow morning from 10-11 work for you?】

【Feng Jing: Yes, I'll send you the address.】

Probably because he was too excited, Feng Jing's hands were shaking as he typed. Would tonight be his last as a dog?

Although he didn't know why he secretly felt a little sad.

No, no, no. What are you thinking?

Once he and Er Huang returned to normal, he could confess his identity to Jiang Ran, and no longer have to wear a mask. They could eat together, walk the dog together, and... a lot of other things.

While Feng Jing was immersed in the beautiful future of his own weaving, Jiang Ran was still in line.

"Really, I've only ever seen it this crazy in the annual lucky bag war." Jiang Ran looked at the long queue and suddenly felt a wave of sympathy for Zhao Wei. She had always thought that being responsible for packing and shipping was the tiring part, but now she was wondering if grabbing the goods was worse!

Perhaps because it had been such a long wait, Yan Huan Huan's heart had become quite cold. She pressed her lips together and declared: "I've decided that if I can't buy any lipstick, I'll steal the poster."

Jiang Ran: "—"

That day, the posters in front of Bunny's counters had all been replaced with Feng Jing's, and the LED screen of the Starlight Department Store was playing his advertisement over and over again. Elegant, sexy, and almost vampirically charming, just his debut captured girls' hearts. Perhaps out of fear of crazy fans grabbing posters, the store had specially sent a security team to guard them.

Jiang Ran looked over at the film emperor poster security guards and tried persuading Yan Huan Huan. "I think you should first check out those security guards before considering poster theft."

Yan Huan Huan: "—"

"Ahhh." She sighed suddenly. "It's my fault for not having money! Other big fans have long gotten lip cards through shady channels." And here she was, still in the line!

Jiang Ran patted her shoulder and encouraged: "That's just how chasing stars is. You and I have no choice but to rely on ourselves to spend money and make money!"

Yan Huan Huan: "—"

By the time it was their turn, Serenade No. 007 was already sold out, even the regular version.

"Why don't you see if any other colours appeal to you? No. 005 and No. 009 are also lovely." The saleswoman pulled out lipsticks from a display enthusiastically.

Yan Huan Huan usually didn't like make-up much. Today was all about Feng Jing, so if 007 wasn't there, she didn't care for anything else.

Jiang Ran tried out 009. She had lined up for so long that going back empty-handed was unthinkable.

This color wasn't bad. No. 009 unexpectedly suited Jiang Ran; she changed the angle of the mirror and decided to buy this lipstick. "I'll take this one."