Chapter 5

Currently, Jiang Ran was awfully busy. The number of purchase orders had increased significantly with the approaching Chinese Valentine's Day. She had no choice but to stay up the whole night and finish collating the purchase orders received today, so that she could pack and mail everything out the next day.

In the silence of her room, her phone pinged, indicating a new message on WeChat.

Small Sweet Potato: Dear, you haven't gone to bed yet, right?

DaKeKe Proxy Service: No, I'm pulling an all-nighter to finish accounting for all the purchase orders. ?

Small Sweet Potato: Oh oh, it's hard on you ? . Um... I wanted to ask you if you've used the 0.01 mm condoms you ordered last time? (>///<) Do they really not break? (>///<)

DaKeKe Proxy Service: I...haven't had the chance to use them yet...

Small Sweet Potato: Hahahahahaha! Don't feel discouraged. It's almost Valentine's Day, go go go!

Jiang Ran: "......"

DaKeKe Proxy Service: Those condoms have been tested under high performance, so the quality is guaranteed. If you want to buy them you should do it quickly! They've been selling a lot these days and there're only three boxes left in stock. ?

Small Sweet Potato: ...Seems like everyone is trying very hard. Give them all to me ah. ?

DaKeKe Proxy Service: Alright.

Jiang Ran had just pressed the enter button when she heard some noise behind herself. She turned around and realized that her little dog had sneaked into the room.

"Er Huang, didn't I already tell you that this room has all the goods and you can't come in here?" Jiang Ran stood up and picked him up.

Feng Jing: "....."

Wait a moment ah! He was so close to seeing the address!

"Go out and play! Oh, that's not right. Go to sleep early ah." Jiang Ran placed the dog outside and closed the door the moment she got the chance.

Feng Jing: "......"

He stared at the tightly closed door and, for the first time in his life, felt bottomless despair.

However, he was not the kind of man who would easily admit defeat. If he wasn't allowed into THIS room, there were still other rooms he could enter. He wagged his tail and ran into Jiang Ran's room.

The master bedroom only had the bedside lamp on, which wasn't particularly bright. A big wardrobe was placed beside the wall, and then came the bed, followed by a dressing table. What was originally supposed to be a balcony had been transformed into a study room instead, with only a desk and a bookcase. Feng Jing padded over to the bookcase to take a closer look. It had many professional translation books and two extremely thick Japanese dictionaries.

A Mo Zhen poster was pasted on the side of the bookcase.

Feng Jing: "......"

He should have guessed that she was Mo Zhen's fan the day he saw her watching "Ghost School".

Feng Jing felt a sudden and extreme surge of anger like a volcano about to explode. It could be said that his grievances against Mo Zhen didn't start when Mo Zhen's fans started to diss him, BUT during his days at the film academy.

Then, he hadn't graduated yet but his sister had already submitted his resume to Kai Huang. She did that to gain an opportunity to come in contact with Mo Zhen through him.

Heh, what a dear sister!

Feng Jing was furious when he discovered this. Rebelling against his sister's action, he unhesitatingly signed a contract with Kai Huang's rival company, Tian Qin Entertainment.