Chapter 10

Qin Fan was a stockholder of Tian Qin Entertainment, and was also the most famous agent in the company. Any artist under his hand was sure to be popular in the country. Many people are the company were probably afraid of him due to his powerful aura, Mi Xie Er being no exception.

Now, under Qin Fan's pointed stare, Mi Xie Er felt compelled to spill everything that he knew: "After Feng Jing went abroad, he suddenly started acting this way, though it was only at night. I did a bit of research and found that it might be caused by too much pressure during the day. The large movements reported by the article should've been from me trying to prevent him from rushing around crazily."

"Then what about the rope play?"

"That was because I was afraid of him making trouble again and attracting other people in the hotel, so I planned to restrain him with ropes.

Qin Fan's calm look finally shifted a bit: "You tied him up?"

"No no no! I didn't! Mister Feng didn't agree, so how would I dare do it?" Mi Xie Er truly wanted to cry now. Feng Jing was the most valued artist under Qin Fan right now. If he harmed Feng Jing with his own hands, there would be no doubt that they would rip a layer of skin off of him.

Qin Fan slowed down his speech and asked again: "Then why didn't you inform me of such a big matter?"

"Because, because...... Mister Feng forbade me from telling." Mi Xie Er's voice was very small, like the sound of a mosquito.

Qin Fan glanced over to the person directly across him. Feng Jing was sitting there making a face, as if his mood was worse than Qin Fan's. Qin Fan spit out a sigh, and asked: "Then regarding the insider from the article. Are you guys confident on who it is?"

Mi Xie Er looked at Feng Jing and saw that he had no intention of opening his mouth. He had no choice but to steel himself and reply: "I suspect Zhu Xi, because both times I had encountered her."

Qin Fan tapped his fingers on the table and spoke: "We will not cooperate with her anymore. I will negotiate with Bunny to replace the female lead in the last two parts of the commercial." The lipstick advertisement for Bunny was supposed to be a series with several parts to it. Currently, there was a tentative plan for the advertisement to have four parts. Feng Jing was signed on for the entire series; however, people like Zhu Xi must be signed on separately for each part. Substitution should not be too troublesome.

"Also, the PR department has already drafted a statement. After the company publishes it, you guys can just forward it on Weibo. No need to respond to anything. Weibo will also let them delete it off the hot search. It also should take long for our water army to restore public opinion."

While Mi Xie Er was still exclaiming in his heart about Qin Fan's lightning quick actions, he was once again called out by Qin Fan: "Mi Xie Er, go back and write a report for me. The next time you encounter something and don't report it, you won't need to come to work anymore."

" ...... I got it, I know now." Mi Xie Er looked at Qin Fan, inwardly debating, Just now, Feng Jing had wanted him to go find a house. Should he speak of this matter to Supervisor Qin?

As if he saw through Mi Xie Er's intentions, Feng Jing, who had kept silent the entire time, suddenly spoke up: "Mi XianEr, you can go and write the report now."

Mi Xie Er: ". ......"

He walked out of the office, step by step, looking back every once in a while.

After he walked out, Qin Fan connected a line to his secretary and requested for her to make two cups of coffee. The secretary was already very familiar with their preferences, so she quickly brewed two cups and brought it up to the office, then politely exited.