All settled in.

Ezio's POV

After yesterday's fiasco at my house with the women, we all decided to just stay over at the main house for the night.

I looked over at the alarm clock and it read 4:27 am. I looked over at Isabella and she was fast asleep. I pushed her hair out of her face and just admired her beauty. Her lips were slightly parted as little snores escaped. Her eyelashes were so long and beautiful.

Be honest which woman out there has naturally beautiful lashes? Exactly. None!

I threw the covers off me and sat at the edge of the bed. I put my foot down and I heard an ouch.

" Ouch " someone said and I looked down quickly.

" You're still standing on my armmm " the little voice said and I instantly recognized it.

" I'm so sorry bud " I whispered then quickly got off his arm.

" What are you doing in here? What happened to your bed? " I asked while picking him up.

" I couldn't sleep in my bed so I came in here but Miss Sanchez was in my spot " he said while rubbing his eye.

" Why didn't you just find Alistair? " I asked him.

" Because I came in here too " someone said and I saw a little body emerge from under the bed.

I'm convinced these kids are nuts.

" Alright boys on your feet " I said and they stood up. I walked back to the side of the bed to pick my phone up. I admired the goddess in front of me, then placed a kiss on her forehead.

" Alright boys let's go " I whispered. We walked up to the door and I carefully opened it trying to keep quiet.

I signaled to the boys to go and they ran out into the hallway. I stepped out of the room and closed the door quietly.

I scanned the hall looking for the boys then I saw a light downstairs. I went down the stairs and walked to where the light was.

The light led to the kitchen and Owen came into view.

" Whatchu doing up? " He asked.

" You know how my thing works bro " I answered him.

" You seen the boys? " I asked Owen.

" Nah man they're definitely NOT UNDER THE ISLAND " he said that last part loudly.

I walked around to where Owen was.

" I wonder where the boys could be? " I said while stooping and making eye contact with them.

" Uncle Owen you rat us out " Kade said as he stood up while folding his arms.

" No I didn't bro I told him you were not under the island " Owen said then took a drink from his water bottle.

" I'm gonna hit the gym, you coming? " I asked Owen.

" Let's go " he said and we walked off, along with the boys.

We reached the gym, still inside the main house.

" Alright boys let's warm up " Owen said.

" 1 " Owen said and we began stretching.

" 2 "

" 3 "

" Good job boys " I said to the boys.

1 hour later

We, well me and Owen did some basic work outs. While the boys got tired and went into the hall to watch TV.

" Alright man I'm going to call it a day I have some important shit to do " I said to Owen.