Bring her Home.

Ezio's POV

We were now entering the town.

" Should we stop for food? " I asked through the earpiece.

" No I forgot to tell you earlier that mama called " Rage answered.

" What did she say? " I said with a little sadness in me.

" She didn't say much she only said be safe and be back for dinner at 9 " Rage said.

I looked down when I felt Isabella moving around in my lap, then her eyes fluttered open.

" You slept most of the ride " I said while looking into her eyes.

" Did I? " she asked and I nod. She got up from my lap and sat up.

" We're almost home " I said and she looked at me while putting her hair in a bun.

" Thank God. I missed my bed, when I go home, I'm gonna take a nice long warm bath " she said with a smile.

" What is she talking about? " Rage said.

" That's what I wanna know bro " I heard Kai answer.

" Ezio give her the ear piece " Charlotte said.

Yeaaaaahhhh no I'm not gonna do that.

" Guys relax I got this " I said.

" Isabella, I'm sorry but there's no possible way I can let you go back to that house " I said while looking at her.

" It's not safe there. Naomi and Valentino can easily walk in " I said.

" What makes you think I'll be safe in your apartment? " she said.

The fucking disrespect-

" Does she know who we are? What the fuck does she mean apartment?!?! " I heard Rage say.

" 1st of all love, I don't live in an apartment. I live in a decent house " I said calmly.

" Oh right I forgot you're in the mafia " she said and my eyes widen so much.

" That's not true I'm a successful business man. I own most of the places in this town remember I told you this " I lied to her.

" I know what you and your family are " she said.

" Not the point, anyways, you're not going back to that house that's final " I said getting a bit irritated.

" At least let me pick some of my stuff up please " she said.

" NO! " I heard everyone on the other end yell.

" Ezio listen to me. This is Luna speaking. She's just picking some stuff up. Let her. We are all here. Fully armed and all. Let her just get her things " Luna said and I completely disagree-

Fine I agree.

" Alright but you got 5 minutes to go in and out " I said and she smiled.

Valicity's POV

After he said I could go home to pick some stuff up, I smiled knowing exactly what I was gonna pick up.

20 minutes later...

We were now pulling up in the drive way. The house looks fine so far.

The man driving the vehicle shutted off the engine.

" We're here sir " was all he said.

" Thank you Jerry " he said to the man.

" Alright everyone I want you on the look out. Don't be afraid to open fire " he said. Then opened the door. I waited for him to get around to my side to open the door.