Back to the living.

Ezio's POV

Well it's been 3 months 3 weeks and Isabella is still in a coma. I still haven't left this place in that time.

I leave sometimes to go see my baby boy, but ofcourse the roommate Irena she's here when I leave along with Valentino.

I call Scarlett regularly though, wanting to see my house which was done by the way and it looks so good, 15 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms, a large pool in the back.

But today I promised Kade I'll pick him up from school so it's now 1 o'clock. I got into the bathroom the hospital gave me personally.

I love being feared. I smiled to myself.

I took 15 minutes and did my business. I got out of the shower and dried my body then got dressed in a white T shirt and black jeans with a black jacket ofcourse.

I walked back to the room where Isabella was. I sat there and just stared at her.

" Hey " I was snapped out of my staring when Irena and Valentino walked in. I nod in response.

" I will be back around 4 " I said while taking up my keys and my bag.

" Okayy see you then " Irena said and I left the room.

I walked out of the hospital and found my car. I unlocked it with the key. I got in and started the engine, then left the hospital. I was now on my way to pick Kade up. I took my phone from the bag when I got to a red light and called Francesca.

" Fratellinoooooooooooo " ( baby brother ) she picked up on the 1st ring as she dragged the word.

" Hello beautiful " I said while smiling at her.

" What's up and why the fuck did you call me ass face? " she said as she chewed some cereal.

" You just had to ruin the bonding you fucking piece of shit. I'm gonna pick Kade up today " I said while rolling my eyes.

" Okay - "

" Hello son " she got cut off by Michael.

" Told you Michael I'm not your fucking son you cock sucking motherfucker " I yelled and hung up in his face.

I hate this man so fucking much.

I drive off when I saw the lights turn green. I put some music on and shuffled my Playlist. Nicki Minaj's Monster came on.

" Pull up in a monster automobile gangster with a bad bitch that came from Sri Lanka "
I rapped.

I looked over to my phone.

* Incoming call from mom *

I ignored it knowing exactly what she was gonna ask me to do. No fucking way am I apologizing to her little bitch ass husband.

I was now at Kade's school. I looked at my wrist and it was 2:25. I guess I'm a bit early.
I took my phone up and called Rage, we discussed shipments and what was going on at the warehouse.

" Well brother you have everything under control then " I said while smiling.

" Just do your business baby bro. I got you "
Rage said and I hung up.

I got out of my car and went into the school. I walked down the hallways and found Kade's class. I peeped inside and he saw me.

" Daddy " he screamed and I stepped from behind the door while smiling. He ran up to me and I took him up while hugging him.

" Heyy bud " I said as I kissed his cheek.

" Hello Mr. Diaz "  I heard Kade's teacher say in what I presume a flirty voice.