The Call.

Ezio's POV

It's been 4 days since the whole fiasco the Gonzalez and the Colin's went down.

Logan is doing good so far but both our mom's suggested that he stays on bed rest.

Flashback☆☆☆☆☆

I received a voice message from Isabella's phone 2 days after saying:

' Good day Diaz, by now you have realized I've taken your girl. We have her she's safe, and no one has laid a finger on her. If you want her to remain safe and untouched, you know what we want. Bring the boy to us and the girl lives. Don't bring the boy to us and the girl Dies '

My blood fucking boiled when I heard that last part.

Since it was like 3 in the morning, I texted grandma that i wanted a family meeting around 10 am then I fell asleep and woke up around 11 am.

Shit I over slept.

I got up taking my phone with me and went to my bathroom. I brushed my teeth and played the voice message again.

I finished my business in the bathroom with a shower.

I got out of the bathroom and got dressed in a white tank top and black shorts.

I opened my door and went downstairs seeing no one so I just grabbed my keys and left the house and headed straight for the main house.

I got there instantly and I parked in the driveway and went inside.

" Dad's here " I heard Kade. He was at the top of the staircase and Alistair was  watching T.v.

" Hey boys " I said with a smile.

" Hey " Alistair said without breaking eye contact with the TV.

Kade ran down the stairs and gave a hug.

" Where's everyone else? " I asked him while hugging him back.

" They are out side " he said.

" Okay. Did you guys eat? " I asked him and I received a nod.

I walked out to the pool where everyone was and I sat down.

" Alright everyone settle down, silence at the table please. " My uncle said and everyone stop talking.

" Alright, Ezio you scheduled a meeting. Let's get into it. " my uncle said.

" Yeah, first of Good morning to my wonderful family-

" This is the part where he's gonna ask us to do something crazy " Cesca cut me off.

" As I was saying " I said while glaring at her.

" I received a voice message this morning from the girl that got kidnapped, but it wasn't her that sent the message it was someone from within the Gonzalez mafia base. I would like to make a negotiation with them " I said while looking at everyone.

" I want to trade the boy for the girl " I said and the place went silent, then everyone started laughing.

" Son there's no way you're serious. " my dad said.

" But I am tho Michael " I said in a dark tone.

" Ezio, you're one of my favourite nephew's and I'm saying this out of love. This girl is not worth a quarter of what this kid is worth. So I don't think we doing a negotiation " Angelo said.

" Angelo let me say this in the nicest way possible. You don't run MY mafia-

" Son don't go there " Michael cut me off.