1

Alicia pov:
I wake up and look back over my shoulder and see rafe. I stumble out the door  to the kitchen I see my phone still in the place where it was last night.  I pick it up and it h completely cracked. I place it in the kitchen counter and sigh. I rub my eyes and pour a cup of coffee. I have a baby scan today and there is no way I'm bringing Rafe. I put on a basic outfit I Uber to the hospital and wait for my name to be called. I look around and. mostly see girls 7 months pregnant and it scares me. "How far along are you" a woman asks. "2 months" I smile. "Alicia room 103" a voice on the intercom says. I lay down on the bed and lift my jumper up. The ultra sound appears on the screen but the sound I was hoping to here wasn't there it was just silent. She moves her hand to feel my stomach and her face turned to devastation. "So there is no heartbeat but unfortunately you will have to carry the baby for the whole of the pregnancy". "So I have to carry a dead baby in my stomach for 7 months I sniff.
I walk out feeling some what of guilt. I know rafe is going to blame me. I walk through the door and he's already waiting for me. "Where did you go". "No where" I push pass him. "Don't, you have already put me through so much" he grabs a my wrist. I hit his arm off of me "I've put you through so much rafe, your. Lot the one who has to carry a dead baby inside of you for 7 months and then give birth, who physically and mentally abuse me so don't say i out so much on you, you ignorant cunt". "Don't" he raises his voice at me. He crabs a vase filled with flowers and throws it at the wall behind me. I fall to the floor and hold my head. Seconds later I hear weeping. I look up and see rafe on the floor sobbing. I slide over to him. " I'm sorry" he sobs I'm my arms. "It's okay" I sniff.