𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

Play song now

Y/N POV:

We enter the restaurant, way more fancy then he described. We take a seet and order a bottle of wine. Whilst waiting for our food he pours wine into my cup.

Rafe: so what do you do for work

Y/n: guess

Rafe: lawyer

Y/n:no

Rafe: give me a hint

Y/n: I'm a type of dancer

Rafe: pole dancer

Y/n: close enough I'm a stripper, I know you'll probably never want to see me again and I get it

Rafe: no I don't care what your work is, it's life you have to do things to eat and sleep your work doesn't define who you are or how you act.

Y/n: you think

Rafe: definitely

Y/n: you have just made me feel so much more confident with myself

Rafe: there's nothing to be insecure about anyway

I stare into his eyes and smile. The waiter brings the food over and we both begin to eat. Rafe got a stake and I have pasta.

Rafe: why do you feel insecure

"Well" I say picking up my pasta.

Y/n: this got deep, well as a child I was bullied by my siblings for my weight and my skin I would get called fat and ugly and I feel the need to meet every beauty standard out there so don't feel like I'm being judge.

Rafe: well I think you don't need to meet the beauty standards, you are the most outstanding girl with confidence I wish I had and your body is amazing.

Y/n: don't make me get all emotional and flustered on our first date

We laugh.

We Finnish up and rafe asks me if I want to back to his place to watch a movie. I agree obviously. We get through the door and he puts on a horror movie. we sit on the couch. I start to get sleepy so I slightly lean my head on his shoulder. I immediately felt eyes on me. I had goosebumps crawling up my arms. I think rafe knew because he threw his jacket over me. I looked up and smiled. He tucks my hair behind my ear. I lift my head up and stare into his amazing eyes. He pulls me in for a kiss by my chin. I kiss back. I take my hand and place it onto his cheeks. We stop and smile at each other, faces inches away. Breathing deeply smiles bigger than ever making us feel like we are teenagers again back in high school.

Y/n: what was that for

Rafe: I've been wanting to do that ever since I saw you

I bite the bottom of my lip smiling.

I place my head back on his shoulder. Happier then ever. I continue to watch the movie but it goes blurry. I feel myself dozing off. My eye sight goes black. The next thing is that I feel like I'm being carried. I open my eyes to rafe carrying me to bed.

Rafe: go back to sleep

Y/n: what time is it

Rafe: 1 am

He places my into his bed and lays next to me. We admire each other and smile.

Y/n: I hade fun tonight

Rafe: me to, I've been so down recently but you have made me smile.

Y/n: same

Rafe: I really want to kiss you again.

He whispers

Y/n: so do it

I smooth my hand through his hair and lay my hand on the back of his head. Bringing him closer for a kiss. He moves his hand under my back to bring me on top of him. He's on his back and I straddling him on top. I move back to flip the hair out of my face. I kiss him more. I sit up, He flips my on my back and now he's towering over me. I lift his shirt off over his head and pull him in closer by his chain. Rafe starts to kiss slowly down my body I breathe deeply biting my lip. He comes back up I lift both my legs so they are beside his ribs. He removes my pants and slides down. I grip either side of the pillow in pleasure.I gasp for air. I breathing so heavily you could see my ribs. I throw my head back and let out a little moan. He comes back up. And lays next to me. He picks up his phone and immediately starts to smile. I know what he's doing and it feels like my whole stomach had flipped inside out. I stand up and wipe my face. I slowly walk out the room feeling empty. Feeling used. I pull my dress down and pull my dress strap over my shoulder.I sniffle as I grab my shoes and walk out effortlessly. Feeling numb knowing he was using me for my body. Telling all the boys how his night went and what he did. Mascara around my eyes. A girl walking down a dark street at 2am bear footed feeling at her lowest point know she has nobody to go home to. To comfort her to make her feel safe. To give her a warm hug and say everything is going to be okay. I bet he doesn't even know I've left, and he problems doesn't care. I walk into my apartment and head for bed laying starting at the wall whilst my phone is blowing up with calls and texts .he probably just want another date so he can use me again. And I can guess who, all the calls and texts......, they are from.....rafe. The last time I felt like this was when I was with my ex. He would manipulate me to the fullest and I was dumb enough to think I was in the wrong. That's why I don't have many friends because he didn't let me leave his sight. I hate my life and sometimes I wish I could go to sleep and never wake up.

A/n

don't forget to vote