𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

y/n pov:

i need to tell rafe the hard way. i walk up the stairs of toppers house. people starring at me and of course they would i look a mess. i look through the window and see rafe and kie talking and laughing.  they seem to close for someone who was begging me not to get with him because hes going to hurt me. i knew why that bitch wanted me not to date him he was cheating on me. "hey guys" i walk up to them. "wow y/n you look a mess" kie scoffs. "thanks kiara, so what was that big argument about telling me not to be with rafe because he going to hurt me and hes not good for me, well look whos having fun with him".  "stop causing a scene" he grabs my arm.  "rafe ive put it all together your with kie and thats why you didnt want me with him, im not a fucking idiot" my voice get louder. "so tell me when did this happen" i look at pope and jj. "its been on and off for a month or two" jj reply's slowly. "months" i look and rafe. i look back at kie and can see tears "your crying, you fucked my boyfriend and your the one crying". i walk up to her "you dumb fucking bitch bitch im going to fucking come for you" the music stops and everyone watches. rafe pulls me back "stop its no big deal". i look at him purely shocked "no fucking big deal, are you fucking serious so its okay for you to be putting your dick in me and her but if i kissed jj and you you would call me a slut or fat like you did 20 minutes ago back at your place".  "well i was going to tell you before you rushed out earlier, but here you go". i stuffed a picture into his palm "surprise..., dad". i walk out wiping my eyes. "y/n" i here in the distance". i go to the only place i feel real peace and calmness. the beach.  its so nice just to sit the wind blowing my hair watching the waves crash against one another. dont you ever just think about diving in and never coming back up. its all i ever think about when life gets a little to hard like right now.  "y/n" i here a voice behind me.  "stay away from me rafe, you know how fucked in the head you are" i continue to stare afar. "im i really the dad" he steps beside me. "yeas im not a cheater like you". he sits next to me. "where were you that night they took you" i turn to look at him. "you was with her wasnt you" i state. he looks down and nods. "the worst part is im not even sad or surprised that what you did what you did" i pause. "im upset that you said you loved me and you probably said the same to her" i wipe my eyes with my sleeve. "why, why did you" i look up. "she's my ex and i missed her". "why couldn't you tell me and dump me". "because i love you y/n".  "well you cant have both and i cant keep going through with this any longer" i swallow. "please just talk to me" his voice raises". i flinch. he touches my arm "im sorry". "theres nothing to talk about anymore... goodbye rafe" i get up. "wait what about the baby" he walks after me. "im going back home" i stop.