𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧

Y/N POV:

I haven't eaten in two days. I've been in the same position, in bed starring at the wall. Rafe has been by banging on the door asking me to talk but I just close my eyes. I don't know why but my depression is starting to draw back. Why does rafe thing I need to talk to him we've been on one date. And he messed the end of it up for me. I'm in the same dress from that night I stink but I don't want to do anything about it I have no motivation what so ever. Then he's comes back, rafes back again this time he walks in straight into my room shouting, who does he think he is we barley know each other. He doesn't know me, what I go threw what I've been threw. 

Rafe: I thought you were dead, oh you ain't speaking now

I am speaking just not out loud

Rafe: well you couldn't keep your mouth shut the other night.

Y/n: shut the fuck up

There she is I finally snapped

I stand up and start walking towards him, I've never been so infuriated in my life.

Rafe: there she is

Y/n: you humiliated me

Rafe: no I didn't that's a lie 

Y/n: after that night, I was happy, but then I looked at you and you were smiling on your phone not even trying to comfort me. I know you were telling the boys. You.... You were using me just to get into my pants. Well congrats rafe you did a good dam job at it. Did you even realise I left I walked home feeling humiliated and lost but the worst of it you didn't even realise. I'm empty and depressed all I want to do it die I have nothing to live for anymore so for one second don't you dare come in here shouting just because I haven't answered your texted.

I looked up and sniffle.

Rafe: wow, I would never do that

Y/n: bullshit

Rafe: I didn't do shit

Y/n: so why were you on your phone

Rafe: your here because you don't want to leave really, you think you want to but in reality it's all these thoughts, look I'm sorry the only reason I went on my phone is that I told the boys about you and they asked how the date was going so I said it was going amazing and your the most beautiful, intelligent, confident girl ever.

Y/n: I'm sorry, I over think and overreact and my thoughts get the better of me. 

Rafe: why didn't you tell me

Y/n: I was afraid you'd not like me anymore.

Rafe: not to change the subject fast but when's the last time you showered.

Y/n: I stink I know, I haven't  showered or eaten in 2 days

Rafe: that's so dangerous, go shower i will order a tone of food for you.

I get up and say "I am really really sorry rafe".

I walk into my bedroom but I hear the piano playing. I stand leaning on the door frame listening to rafe play. The song he Is really beautiful. It brought tears in my eyes and a smile on my face. I walk over to him "wow that was really beautiful, why didn't you tell me you played". I sit on his lap with my arms around his neck.

Rafe: I used to play

Y/n: well that was really something 

Rafe: it was my dads favourite 

I hug him.

Rafe: food is on the counter

Y/n: thank you, for everything 

We sit watching a movie eating pizza and sweets. My head lying on his lap whist he plays with my hair.

Y/n: don't you find it wired how we've been on one date and we're already acting like we are boyfriend and girlfriend.

Rafe: well some things happen for a reason,

Y/n: I guess.

  A/n

This was a short chapter but I'll try to update tomorrow 

Don't forget to vote <3