𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙚𝙣

Y/n pov:
Me and Sarah are getting ready for the party in her room. She said she had some dresses I could have because she doesn't wear them anymore.
Sarah: here I think this one would suit you
Y/n: it's so pretty, where's the bathroom.
Sarah: just down the hall to your right, next to rafes room.
I walk down the hall to the bathroom. I try the dress on and just stare into the mirror for a minute.

Rafes comes barging through the door, I shit myself

Y/n: omg you scared me don't you knock.
Rafe: oh I'm sorry.
Y/n: it's fine I'll be out of here in a second, could you get the zipper
Rafe: um yeah sure
I move  my hair to one side so It doesn't get caught in the dress.
Y/n: thanks
I go to close the door but he stops me
Rafe: before you close the door, you should wear that one you look very beautiful
I can feel my cheeks heat up. I'm smiling ear to ear. I go back to Sarah's room and tell her I will see her at the party. I walk out of the house and go back to John b's.
Y/n: hello, anyone here
Where the hell are they. I check all the room, nobody there. I open my room door and see jj having sex with a girl.
Y/n: omg I'm so sorry.
I couldn't help but laugh as I close the door. I sit out watching the sea drink a beer still laughing to myself. JJ walks out.
JJ: thanks for that
Y/n: it's good to know you still got it
Jj: whats in the long is body bag
Y/n: omg jj it's a dress bag, it's my dress for tonight
JJ: let's see
Y/n: no it's a surprise only Sarah and rafe know
Jj: how does rafe know and I don't
Y/n: chill j I was trying it on over Sarah's and he saw
JJ: saw you getting dressed
Y/n: no I was already in the dress, besides why does it matter to you, you have little miss blonde.
Jj: just wondering
Y/n: well I'm going to get ready
~
I'm all ready and I'm on my way to Sarah's house. Ward and rose know who I am because little did I know my parents were friends with them before they left me.
Rose: hi y/n Sarah is just upstairs
Y/n: alright
I grab the bottom of the dress and lift it up so I'm able to walk upstairs with out falling.
Y/n: Sarah it's y/n
Sarah: I'm in the bathroom a sec
I walk down the hall but rafes room catches my eyes. I know I'm not supposed to go in there but I can't help but look around. I open his door  and quietly shut it behind me. I walk over to his golf club collection, he likes golf as well. I feel a presence behind me.
Rafe: what are you doing in my room
I turn around and see rafe in a towel.
Y/n: um I'm sorry I saw you had a golf club collection and I got carried away.
Rafe:are you sure that's the only reason
Y/n: yea I'll leave now
Rafe: wait can you do my tie
Y/n: you don't even have your shirt on
Rafe: turn around
I turn around and fidget with my fingers.
Y/n: rafe you know I could just come back when your ready
Rafe: yeah but that's no fun, I like seeing you nervous
The thing is I was nervous I'm a,ways nervous around him, but it's a good thing it means I care about what he thinks.
Rafe: alright
I walk over to rafe and start to tie his tie up.  I feel his hand tuck hair behind my ear. I Finnish his tie and run my hands down his chest.
Y/n: I should go
I walk away but he grabs my wrist and spins me in. Our faces close feeling each others breath.
Y/n: what are you doing
Rafe: please you know the connection is there still, that's why you came here in the first place isn't it.
Y/n: you can't start something you can Finnish rafe
Rafe: later tonight I will Finnish in someone
(Pls tell me y'all got that😅)
Rafe: I mean da-
Y/n: shut the fuck up
I grab the back of his head and his soft lips touch mine. His hands on my thigh bringing my leg up. We stop and his smirk is unreal.
Y/n: we don't speak of this
Rafe: so I'll see you tonight
I continue to walk.
A little later everyone is at the party. Go up to kie.
Y/n: kie you look amazing
Kie: omg thanks you, why is your lipstick smudge
Y/n: oh um I don't know
I say wiping the outside of my mouth.
Everyone looks and starts to clap at the entrance as ward, rose, Sarah, wheezie and rafe walk out. I make eye contact with rafe and like my lips. I can see him look down.
Ward: I would like to thank each and everyone of you for coming tonight it truly means a lot, not is there anyone who would like to say a speech.
Y/n: I will, if you don't mind
Ward: Sure
I walk up and grab the mic.
Y/n: I'm going to tell you all a short story. Now some or most of you might not know me but that's okay, I'll tell you my story. A couple months ago I was in London waiting in a bar for a blind date my mum set up for me. Now my mum and I don't talk much or at all. Anyway this boy who all of you know I'll tell you his name in a little while. Anyway he was the bartender he told me to stay calm and I should be fine because I seem nice. Later that night I didn't have keys to get into my apartment and there were no cabs available so this kind boy offered me to stay at his place so I did. We got super close over a space of a couple of months. It's hard to say but he was my first ever you know love. But he said he was just using me after I told him I loved him. As you could imagine anyone could be completely broke after hearing the one person they loved didn't love me back. I went completely depressed. I took a whole bottle of pills with some wine, and then I went into the bath cub cut my wrist and lied there for a total of 2 or three days. Then this boy came in told me he loved me and took me to hospital. So I moved here and started fresh now I only saw this boy again today and those feeling came flooding back. Now your all like who is this mysterious boy well his name is rafe Cameron yep. So what I'm trying to say is cheers to finding love and thanks for this amazing party and rafe truth be told that kiss was out of this world, cheers everyone. I down my drink and walk off the stage.
A/n:
Okay now I know the dress is  kind of extra but rose is over here looking like lady liberty 🗽