𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

y/n pov:

"okay so its your word what do you want to do" she says pacing back and forth. "i said to rafe is he doesnt come here and take me to the cops by midnight im sorry but im going on my own" i answer.  she nods her head blinking slowly. time goes by and its coming up to 12am . the door open i peek my head around the corner "rafe". "no honey its me" ward wailed. it had now turned 12am. i give a sorrow look at rose. my look said 1000 words. i stand outside the police station. i walk in and saw two police men with two guys walking my direction. everything turned slow-motion. as thy walked by it came to my realisation that it was topper walking past. and rafe shortly followed behind him, them both in cuffs. "shoupe he didnt do anything, rafe had nothing to do with it" i yelled. "thats no what he tole me kid" he assured me. rafe turned his head to look at me angrily. i starred back tears rolling down my rosy cheeks. all he does is bits is gums. i feel a warm hug from behind me. "were too late" i turn around to see rose. "we are going to get him out "she hugs me back.

-

im in the interview room. were a cop is going to ask me what happened all rose said was tell the truth and he will get less time. so thats what im doing. "thank you for your time miss y/l/n". i nod and wipe my nose.  "come on lets get you home, you can stay in rafes bed" she comforts me". "wheres rafe going to be" i question". she stops and faces me "they are asking questions and because hes only an accessory hes being let go in half an hours". " i want to wait, can we wait for him please" i snap. she walks me to the waiting room where we fall sleep leaning against one another. half an hour later we are both woken up by an cough.  "your out". "for now at least" he hugs me" we all walk to the car. "why did you go, why didnt you come to the house" i asked.  "im bad for you y/n". "no no, no i love you rafe i dont care ive lost to much being with you you cant back out now"  beg.  "come on lets just go home to bed" he spoke. we get out and rafe places me on his bed. he takes his shirt off and gets into bed with me. "rafe" i whisper "yeah" he croaks.  "how long" i speak. "they said up to a year". i said nothing back. i start to break down again. i feel his chest press up against the side of my face as he hugs me tighter. "its going top be okay, everything is going o be fine, plus your better off without me" he admits. "i dont think ill ever survive without you". "i love you too y/n" he went on. once again the suns shines through the blind into my eyes. my eyebrows borrow. "rafe"  i pat the side of the bed. i instantly shoot up. i flip the covers off of me and run down stairs. i see him innocently sitting on the couch watching tv eating cereal. i stop rushing and take a deep breath. "hey babe whats the matter" he says swallowing his food. "nothing i um i thought they took you again" i say sitting next to him. "im going to get you out of this you know" i rest my head on his shoulder looking up at him. he places his bowl down and looks down at me "we are home along you know". a smile grew on my face. he led me down on my back and towered over me. "we can be as loud as we want" he whispers in my ear. it sends Goosebumps all down my spine. "i can finally here you scream" he said in between kisses all down my neck.  his hand moved up and down my thigh where he got to the spot where i liked him touching me. his hand slips under the think laced fabric. his fingers make way to my spot where he makes small circles. he stopped immediately. "lift your hips darlin".  desperate for his touch i did exactly what he asked. once my hips were high his tongue replaced his fingers. he pushes his fingers inside of me, humming at the tastes of me, feeling of him hum against me brought me near the edge, he moved his fingers faster. "jesus" i moaned at him. i could tell he was smirking, he moved his tongue and fingers faster and faster every tug of his hair hid fingers curling to reach my g spot "oh fuck!". i moaned a little to loud, rafes free hand reaches up to cover my mouth. i felt myself coming closer and closer. he pulled the blanket down to watch me finish, and just as i did someone opened the front door rafe pulled his fingers out as quick as he could. "hey rafe i talked to the station and your not going to jail, your going to be on house arrest for 6 months, because there limited evidence" rose says walking through to the kitchen luckily. i pull my panties up and sit up. we both look at each other and smirk. "i guess thing are working out after all" i say smiling. we both walk into the kitchen i pour a cup of coffee "so rose how much time is topper doing". "well" her face frowns "hes doing 7 months... house arrest". i place my coffee down "are you serious, hes getting one month more than rafe". i sit at the bar in front of them. "i tried so much to get them to put him in juvey, but they said theres nothing more they can do". "the cops in this town are so fucked" i say sipping my coffee. "im so fucking sick of this town already, i want to go back to london" i jaw.