𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚

Y/n pov:
Everything is going great I've made big, well massive moves in my life literally. JJ suggested  instead of him having to keep coming here to London, why don't I move back to obx with him and the pogues. Well I thought about it and I moved. I thought about rafe, but we haven't talked to each other in over a month. He's probably busy fucking some other girl. So that leaves me here, back in outer banks living with jj and John b. Who thought right, well not me. Because kie is part of the kook membership thing, she has invited us to go to the midsummers party full of kooks. Who's going to say say no to free alcohol. Also apparently John b has a girlfriend called Sarah, I have no idea who she is, but they call themselves val and vlad. JJ said said it's because John is a pogue and Sarah is a kook and her dad ward doesn't like pogues. Her family is rich like stupid rich. Some time ago kid and Sarah had this argument but obviously the boys fixed it by leaving them on a boat for a day and that fixed it. Anyway I walk out to the front to sit and get some air but to my surprise I look up and everyone is starring at me smiling.
Y/n: why are y'all starring at me
Kie: just happy your back
Y/n: it feels so nice honestly you have no idea what I've been through
JJ: I know, I was there
Sarah: hey I'm Sarah cameron
Y/n: what was your name again sorry
Sarah: Sarah cameron
Y/n: hey I'm y/n  y/l/n
Pope: is everything okay y/n
Y/n: yeah, Sarah do you have any siblings
Sarah: yeah I have a little sister called wheezie and an older brother rafe who is actually coming home for midsummers today. He's been in London for a year.
Y/n: yeah I'll be back in a sec
I walk back inside to the spare bedroom where I've been stay and I sit on the edge of the bed. After I sit down I hear footsteps coming towards the bedroom.
JJ: y/n: you alright
Y/n: um Sarah is rafes sister isn't she
JJ: look only you and me know what happened back in London
Y/n: yeah but I have to tell them soon, especially if he's going to be a midsummers.
JJ: I'll be there with you all the way
Y/n: JJ thank your truly every time I've called you to come to London you were there without hesitation, I'll make it up to you.
JJ: no need
He moves closer to me on the bed.
Y/n: JJ
I say with my breath getting shorter and quieter
JJ: I have to tell you something, I like you
He slowly kisses. I pull away after a few seconds. His hand still holding my cheek.
Y/n: I can't JJ
JJ: why
Y/n: I hav-
JJ: your telling me you don't feel it to, there is something between us there always has
Y/n: and I'm not denying that
Jj: you can't because you still love him don't you
Y/n: I'm sorry
Jj: nah it's time I get it
Y/n: no don't do that
Jj: do what
Y/n: don't make me feel sorry for you because of course I love you I've always have., but you can't expect me to get over rafe like that he was my first ever real love.
I stand up and walk out just to clear my head. As I walk over the grass I can hear kie and pope asking what wrong and where am I going. Honestly I don't know where I'm going I just need to clear my head. I walk along the road and come across this big no massive house. The gate is say Cameron's, this must be where Sarah lives. I continue waking, but I hear this loud ass motorbike coming up behind me. I turn around to see someone coming up past me. It was like slow-motion we stare each other in the eyes as he passes. Even though he had a helmet on I could tell who eyes they were from a mile away. Rafe was officially home I guess. I could tell he was slowing down so I prepared myself for what he was going to say. I just look at the floor and continue to walk hoping for the best. He steps of and puts his helmet in the seat of his bike. I unfold my arms and we both start to slowly walk towards each other. When we reach each other I tip toe and wrap my arms around his neck.I rest my head on his chest and he puts his arms around my waist. God it feels so god to be in his arms again.
Rafe: hi
Y/n: hey, surprise I'm also back
Rafe: yeah, um how have you been you know
Y/n: better it's just nice to be in the sun again
Rafe: are you staying here now
Y/n: hopefully, but if worst comes to worst I'll just go back to London
Rafe: why are you walking out here alone it's starting to get dark
Y/n: just need to clear my head
Rafe: do you want me to give you a ride back
Y/n: um sure
I smile and get on the back of his bike. He hands me a spare helmet and I put it on. I tighten my arms around his waist.
Rafe: hold on
He starts to drive and I just feel free. Nothin in the the world stopping us. My hair blowing everywhere. This is the first time I've felt this happy in a while. Obviously I was happy when I came here but happy with a person. I love JJ but I love rafe.
Rafe: where are here
Y/n: thanks
I take the helmet off and hand it to rafe. I look back and the pogues are there watching us.
Y/n: I guess I'll see you later at midsummers
Rafe: yeah
I kiss his cheek and walk to the pogues. He rides off.
I sit next to pope. I can see that jj. Is furious.
Kie: y/n's blushing
Y/n: no I'm not shut up
JJ gets up, put his cap on backwards and storms out.
Sarah: what was that all about
Y/n: no idea
Sarah: no with you and rafe
Y/n: oh um let's start from the beginning