𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

y/n pov:

everyone arrived at the party. im still waiting to see if he shows. topper. i know it was kind of my idea for the party but i feel like the mum of the group tonight. well i say group its rally only me and rafe. well im not completely sober i mostly stare at random kooks. in lean against the counter arms crossed occasionally sipping the horrible liquid.\rafe gets up on the kitchen counter "here's to a kick ass party". i could tell he was drunk he could barley stand. wobbling everywhere. "okay rafe get down" i say concerned. i try to help him down but he falls backward. he falls flat on his back. "oh shit" i run over to him. the room go silent and there are  whispers everywhere. i get down on my knees to see if hes okay. he opens his eyes "whoooo" he shouts. the whole room repeats after him. i laugh and sigh to myself. he sits on the counter well i get him an ice pack. "you scared me, you idiot" i give him the ice pack. he hisses as he places the ice on the side of his head.  "cheers" we clink our plastic cups together. i take a gulp of my drink and refill my cup "alright im going in the pool". "ill see ya in there" "see ya" i wave. i set my cup to the side and unzip my skirt . i here a group of boy whistle. "god she will make up any excuse to show her body" i here kiara. "bitch its a pool party get a grip, next time say it a bit louder so everyone inside can here you" i laugh. kiara just pull a face whilst people are booing her. i get a run up and cannon ball into the pool. i swim up to the surface and see everyone else jumping in.  rafe swims up to me. my arms wrap around his neck and give him a little peck which turned into us making out. we both pull back and every shouts raising their cups. we look into each others eyes and smile. 

-

i wake up to an alarm. "rafe, turn it off" i moan. i wipe my face and stop the alarm. "rafe". "sorry" he walks out of the bathroom drying his hair with a towel. "you going to get tagged". "um yeah" he turns around. "what time do you have to be in". i say. "7am to 7pm" he puts a shirt over his head. i look down and play with the sheets. "hey look" he comes to sit by me "its going to be okay". "just rafe promise you will be home by 7 for the next 3 months i dont think i can handle you in jail i look up. "i promise". there it was the promise everyone knew he would break even i knew but i chose to believe him". its  a promise that lands him in jail. 

1 month later

"you fucking liar " i shout in his face. "im sorry" he apologizes. "you promised me rafe" i step  back. i walk back ignoring him and what hes staying. "i love you" he cries. "rafe i cant cope without you for a year". i continue walking. the police man shoves him into the car.