Danny and Arya kept stepping in front of each other, almost in competition for their time in the spotlight, making all of us and many of the photographers laugh.

This wasn't as disastrous as I thought it would be, I don't know why I did in the first place. We're social people, I thought this would be too overwhelming for them though. They like their privacy, and this is quite the opposite.

If I know anything about us though, it's that we can handle anything. I started to forget that.

Towards the end of the long carpeted entryway filled with fans, reporters and photographers, I spot the one reporter I have never minded talking to. Earl Felner, odd name, even odder look but one of the biggest personalities I've met in media this far.

He's out there but genuinely treats anyone he's met with kindness, one of the few that doesn't make me feel like a spectacle.

"Ah just the man I was looking for," Earl grins as I approach him, my own lips lift

"What's up Earl? Good to see you," I shake his hand before stopping beside him.

"I heard that you are here with family tonight?"

"You heard correct," I smile, pointing behind me a little bit to the group that was currently talking to another group of guests, I briefly see some of my teammates engaging with them. "That beautiful group of people over there, mixture of childhood family friends and my two siblings"

"Damn what did they put in your hometowns water?" He joking questions, his eyes diverting to everyone else again. "What bring them here tonight?"

"We'll as you know I'm from Texas, about a few hours south from here, but I'm in town for an incredibly special wedding and thought why not share this night with them." My responses are always more formal yet maintaining the level of friendliness needed to not be completely ducking bashed on social media. Normally I wouldn't care, but this is a huge charity event that benefits my state and the kids within it. I'd do everything in my power to only bring good press and attention to it.

"Plus a few of em' enjoy spending their money, so they agreed why not spend it on a good cause," Earl chuckles at my response before rapid firing a few more questions about the event itself and the cause we are supporting tonight.

I feel a light tap on my arm, glancing down, Baileys by my side. She motions to the door that the rest of our family was walking through. I just nod, mouthing a 'you okay?'

Nodding, her and I both turn our opposite ways only for her to be called back by Earl.

"Hold on now, you're not going to let that beauty walk away without introducing her Kazer!" His dramatics, I love them most days.

"I don't let her do anything Earl, she's a force that makes her own decisions," Casting my eyes at her. She's staring at me, questioning if it's okay, I just jerk my head motioning for her to come back. "It's up to my friend here if she wants to be introduced, she likes her privacy,"

Belle steps right up next to me though, pulling a smile to her lips as she smiles at me and then Earl, who is elated at her presence.

"Hi,"

"Earl this is Bailey-Belle, a childhood friend of mine,"

"And why have we never seen you here with our favorite quarterback before?" He immediately jumps into the questioning.

"It's not too often we're in town at the same time. He was gracious enough to invite my family and I along for tonight while we were all together," Any sense of nerves weren't blatantly obvious, she was doing well. The only inkling to her nervousness was her hands she didn't know what to do with them.