"En...... then thanks." Jiang Ran turned to him and smiled a bit, and received the rose.

Today, work really did end earlier for Feng Jing. The crew was very happy, with a skip in their steps as they walked. Feng Jing did not have any plans for the night, so he went directly back to the hotel. He took a shower, then sat on the sofa and opened Weibo. {Weibo – Chinese social media platform} He saw public displays of affection everywhere there, and checked on his friend circles, only to see more public displays of affection. It was not yet twelve o'clock.

"Mister Feng, rarely would you get the chance to finish work early, so you should go to sleep earlier today." Mi Xie Er saw Feng Jing play on his phone the entire night, so he was afraid that there were some aggravating reports online that upset him. He hurriedly persuaded Feng Jing to go to sleep.

Feng Jing, having heard his words, raised his head and sized up Mi Xie Er: "Mi Xie Er, do you have a girlfriend? You don't need to celebrate the Double Seven Festival?

Mi Xie Er: " ...... "

His boss's sudden inquiry left the single dog him at a loss.

"Supervisor Qin had said before in an interview that he only wanted assistants not in a relationship."

Feng Jing raised his eyebrows with skepticism: "There is such a requirement?"

"It's not that bad. Work as an assistant is very busy, so there is no time to date."

"By saying this, are you filing a complaint to me?"

"No, I'm not!" Mi Xie Er quickly shook his head, "Currently, I only want to do my job well. I don't want to go date some person!" He suddenly had a feeling of "being close to the emperor is as dangerous as being close to a tiger". In these kinds of situations, not a single sentence can be said wrong!

Feng Jing did not have much of a reaction toward his assistant's passionate declaration, and only slightly nodded his head.

Mi Xie Er saw Feng Jing had once again lowered his head to look at his phone, and thought in his heart. What was the reason behind this inquiry?

Could it be that Mister Feng wanted to date someone? This is also something that is normal, after all, in a few years he will be 26 years old. However, if he did have this desire, he should tell Supervisor Qin beforehand. Hmm, should he find a time to discuss this with Mister Feng?

As Mi Xie Er's old mother-like nagging continued, the time finally neared twelve o'clock.

Not long after Feng Jing closed the lights to his room, he once again appeared in Jiang Ran's living room.

The living room was completely dark. Feng Jing's heart subconsciously went "thump" for a moment; however, he quickly saw the lights coming from the bedroom.

...... She shouldn't have brought the guy home, right?

Feng Jing poked his head into the hallway and took a peek, walking over with small steps. The door of the main bedroom was open. Inside, light-hearted music was playing, with Jiang Ran lying on the bed, putting on a face mask.

Feng Jing: " ...... "

He glanced at the shiny mask on her face, and clearly heard the music playing in the room.

It was a rock and roll band popular nine years ago, Pumpkin, most famous song, "Dorothy". {Pumpkin was written in the raws in English}

Feng Jing was surprised. He didn't think that this modern proxy service girl, actually liked this kind of old song. Even though Pumpkin at the time was very popular, they had long been replaced by new and upcoming artists. Also, during their most popular time, Jiang Ran was ...... how old?