"Stop arguing, I'm at my wits' end with all this hypocrisy..."

"There's actually a double-standard fan? Haha, you must have all climbed over the wall from Emperor Mo's side, and you're actually not embarrassed to say it. [:)]"

"I'm not just saying this but Emperor Mo isn't that much older than Feng Jing. It's already been fifteen years since he debuted and many stars are also his fans. Feng Jing might just be one of them.^_^"

"Haha," Feng Jing leaned onto the sofa, the computer screen's cold light reflecting off of his sharp face. He was Mo Zhen's fan? What a joke. If one said that Mo Zhen was a milestone in showbiz and everyone's goal, he could accept it. But to say he was Mo Zhen's fan? Sorry, but there's no such thing. ^_^

But he rather liked seeing netizens fight each other on Weibo because one could learn a lot of new things; 'poison fan' in particular was a word that he had just learned. In addition, some of the netizens had unnecessary ideas (for their entertainment), for example, the people who blogged here——

"Have Mo Zhen fans and Feng Jing fans fought today? [Eating popcorn]"

Frankly speaking, Feng Jing was also a bit surprised at the thing he was being dissed about by Mo Zhen fans. Mo Zhen debuted much earlier than him, and based on their current statuses, Mo Zhen wasn't somebody he could compare to right now. But ever since he was awarded the Film Emperor award, a part of his fandom had never stopped fighting. Was it because the time between him getting that award and Mo Zhen having received it was far too close?

Feng Jing was still reading the blog when someone suddenly knocked on the door to his hotel room.

He subconsciously raised his head to glance at the clock on the wall. It was already 11.40 p.m. Who would come looking for him at this hour?

It was definitely not his assistant because he had the keys to the room.

He sat on the sofa and thought for a bit before deciding to get up and walk over. "Who is it?"

"Film Emperor Feng, it's me, Zhu Shuyan," a tender voice came from the other side of the door.

Zhu Shuyan! His pupils contracted ever so slightly. She was the heroine of this advertisement, a Chinese-Russian mixed-blood model who had risen in popularity recently.

"Miss Zhu, is something the matter?"

The person outside the door was silent for a while. When she spoke her voice was sexier than before by a few degrees. "There is something I wanted to discuss. Is it convenient for you to open the door for us to chat about it?"

Feng Jing spoke, "I'm sorry, I've already gone to bed. If it isn't something extremely urgent, let's talk about it at the studio tomorrow, alright?"

"......" This time Zhu Shuyan was quiet for an even longer period of time. She was holding a bottle of red wine in her hands as she looked at the closed door in front of her with disbelief. This man didn't even open the door for her? That was the pinnacle of being ungentlemanly!

Or perhaps saying it was way too unromantic was more fitting.

Her heart had complaints and was quite unwilling, but she didn't dare to thicken her skin and persist in staying in front of the door. Telling the person behind the door good night, Zhu Shuyan turned around in her ten centimeter high heels and left, her heels clicking against the floor. After hearing the fading sounds of her footsteps, Feng Jing returned to his living room. He yawned, turned off the computer on the table, and then lay down on the big hotel bed.

With the clock on the wall ticking softly in the background, Feng Jing dazedly heard some noises in the room.

Was the assistant here?