Horror's of after-school (Pt.1)

(It gets very triggering and dark from here so if you don't like dark them such as:
Sexual assault
Abuse
Body shaming
Then feel free to leave, without further ado let's get onto the chapter.)

Charlie opened the door to another classroom in the art block, once again it was empty,
"Where the hell is Mr. Ajayi?" Charlie asked more to himself than to Nick. Nick smiled,
"He's got to be here somewhere, plus we're in no rush." Nick chuckled, placing a hand on Charlie's shoulder. Charlie sighed and smiled softly at Nick,
"Yeah... I just wanna go home though and like, sleep." Charlie said, groaning. Nick laughed, rolling his eyes at Charlie,
"Don't worry, he's got to be here somewhere, and the art block isn't that huge anyway." Nick tried to comfort Charlie. Charlie looked up at Nick, pouting,
"Yeah you're probably right, come on let's keep going." Charlie said in a tiered way. He got up and continued walking, that's when Nick noticed that he was leaning on his chest, making him blush a little.

They searched the halls a little longer, opening the doors that weren't locked and moving on to the next when they found it was empty. Occasionally they heard footprints and rustling, but they didn't really know where it was coming from, but it seemed near. But as they walked the noises didn't get closer, nor farther, they seemed to be staying the same distance. This made Charlie sort of panic, he could hear someone, someone was in the block, but he wasn't sure wether they were a teacher or not. He kept looking back and around him, but there was no one, what was the noise then? Where was it, what was it? They entered the centre of the art block, I wide room with painting and artwork around them.

Charlie was caught of guard by a shake of his arm. He snapped out of his thoughts and his head shot up. He looked at Nick, who cocked his head to the side,
"You good Char'?" He asked, smiling in an almost worried way.
"Oh! Yeah I'm fine. Just thinking about something." Charlie replied, smiling at Nick. Nick raised an eyebrow and looked at Charlie for a moment, before nodding and smiling at him kindly once more,
"Okay I'm going to look down in that hallway for a bathroom, okay?" Nick said, pointing to one of the hallways around them, there were three. Charlie just nodded, sitting down at a chair near on of the display tables,
"Course, I'll wait here." Nick nodded, walking off into the dark hallway.

Charlie waited silently, admiring the pieces of artwork at his side. He tried desperately to ignore the fact that he was now on his own, still hearing the rustling, occasionally. Was he going insane? There was probably nothing, he just had to wait till Nick got back and tell him they should go. He didn't want to stay in the school much longer, he could feel the anxiety building up inside his chest. If he kept thinking like this he could have a panic attack, over nothing, and he didn't really want that.

He checked his phone, they had been searching for Mr. Ajayi, more than he thought. He clicked onto Instagram, maybe he could take his mind off of his panic by scrolling at his friends pictures. But before he could even think of anything a hand clasped around his mouth, grabbing his face and pulling it back. Charlie tried to shout, but it was heavily muffled, making it quiet and unhearable.

A person the grabbed his body, swinging him into a bridal position and then running with him. Charlie was panicking even more now, trying to yell, scream, scream for help, but nothing was working. He kicked but two new pairs of hand grabbed his legs, their nails digging deep into Charlie's skin. Charlie pushed himself away from the other person, falling out of their arms. He was quickly caught and restrained even more. Charlie was using all of his energy trying to free himself, trying to scream, he was quickly losing his strength to fight, he didn't even know what was going on yet. He looked up at the person who was carrying him and found their face was just a shadow, the person had their hood up and it cast a shadow on their other features.

The person was quite a fast runner, they carried him out of the art block, going away from the school, onto the school field. He could also hear other footsteps and breathing behind the person, meaning there were many people there, atleast four others. Charlie didn't know where he was being taken until he saw a glimps of the small green shed. It was far away from any of the blocks, situated at the end of the rugby field, it was used for mostly storing PE equipment. His eyes widened, it was so far away from anyone, someone would have to be on the rugby field to even hear him slightly if he tried screaming or shouting. He tried to struggle some more, once again to no avail, this was not something he would be able to escape...

His heartbeat was racing, his breath becoming harder as there was a hand over his mouth. The other boys, he could now identify them as boys from the fact that two of them were in a Truham uniform. Those boys were two boys from the rugby team, he hadn't really talked to them, but they didn't insult him so he didn't think they were bad. Oh god, he looked around again, tears pricking his eyes, if they were off the rugby team, that meant that... Harry... Maybe even Ben, was that who was holding him, oh god what were they going to do to him.

He was thrown violently onto a wooden chair, which seemed to had been set up waiting for him. He hit his back hard on the back and grunted in pain. Before he could even reacted the boys quickly straps and wrapped them around his limps, he kicked and tried to stand up, but one of the boys kicked his in the stomach, making him fall back onto the chair in pain. A tear fell from his eye, a mixture of pain and fear, he looked up and was met with a smirking face, am evil face which had a pure look of happiness.

His brown eyes gave off a red glint of mischief and cruelness. This was the face of none other then his evil ex, Ben Hope. He laughed,
"Already crying, no wonder." Ben said, eyeing the boys in the back that gave him a thumbs up signaling that the restraints were tight and strong. He removed his hand from Charlie's mouth,
"Please! Ben what the fuck are you doing? I'm your ex, I don't want to do anything to you. Don't hurt me!" Charlie begged, choking on his own words. Ben rolled his eyes,
"Well that really unfortunate for you Spring, because we do." Ben said, shrugging. The other boy pulled his hood down, revealing the merciless face of another evil, Harry. He smiled aswell, though not as evil,
"Hey Spring how ya doing?" He asked, laughing at his own joke.

Both boys looked at eachother, Ben approached Charlie, placing a hand on his shoulder, Charlie shuddered at his touch,
"Oh this is going to be fun."