Ch. 10 - FINALLY GETTING OUT

▪︎🌲🏃🏽‍♀️⚔ ▪︎

▪︎🌲🏃🏽‍♀️⚔ ▪︎

Chapter Ten🌲 Finally Getting Out 🌲

Chapter Ten
🌲 Finally Getting Out 🌲

"Everybody, this way!" Thomas called out as he, Minho and Felisa led everyone down the same exact path they took the other day. "Keep it up, guys, we're almost there!" Thomas called out as they ran past multiple sections. 

When they made it to the area they found in section seven, Thomas ran over and hid around the corner making everyone do the same as they heard a low, distant growl. Thomas peeked around the corner to see a Griever walking back and forth on the path. 

"Is it a Griever?" Chuck asked and Thomas nodded, "Yeah." He said as he turned back to the group. "Shit." Chuck mumbled, "You take this, Chuck. Stay behind us." Minho said as he handed Chuck the device they found in the Griever. Felisa leaned most of her weight against Minho for a moment to give her knee a break as she handed Teresa something to tie her hair up with. 

"It's okay. Just stick with us." Felisa said, looking at Chuck as Teresa put her hair up. "Once we're through, it will activate and the door will open. We stay close, we stick together, we get through this. We get out now... or we die trying. Ready?" Thomas asked as he lightly slammed his spear on the ground making everyone start to prepare themselves, Minho pulling out his machete. 

"All right. Let's go!" Thomas yelled before running down the path making everyone else quickly follow. The Griever turned to them and roared slightly before charging at them. Everyone pushed the Griever to the side with their spears before moving around it. 

"Get up, look out!" Minho called out as the Griever charged at them again making them push it back again before it roared at them. "Push it!" Thomas yelled but before they could do anything, the metal grabby arm of the Griever shot out before swinging around making everyone duck. 

"Look out!" Thomas called out before the arm suddenly grabbed someone, tossing the boy over the edge. One of the metal legs slammed down, piercing the ground next to Felisa and Teresa making their eyes widened slightly. Felisa quickly pulled her machete out before slicing at the leg making a piece fly out and knocking the device out of Chuck's hand.