Chapter Twenty-Seven

St. Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injuries
London, England
Date: Saturday, 18th of December 2021

"Lucius, meet your son,"

"My son?"

  Lucius couldn't contain his excitement at the news. The gurgling baby stared up at him with steel grey eyes and a frown. It felt like he knew all of his sins and weaknesses. All of the pain that had been inflicted on his mother had come from the man before him.

"Father? Are you alright?" asked Draco. Anita took this moment to turn the baby away from his father and set him in his bassinet.

  Everyone took a deep breath at the reminder and focused on Lucius. He continued to stare at the baby with a distant expression. His eyes clouded over with guilt and confusion.

"Father?" Draco grabbed his arm with a gentle grasp and snapped Lucius from his thoughts. "Are you alright?"

"Of course!" he pulled his arm away from Draco and stood closer to the baby. "What is the young lad's name?"

Elliot crossed his arms, "We don't know. Mother doesn't have any ideas,"

"As of now," Andromeda interrupted. "he is only known as baby boy Malfoy,"

"Do you have any ideas?" Narcissa asked. She looked healthier than the last time he had seen her. It wasn't a shock to him when she went into early labor. His ex-wife already had pregnancy issues, and the past few months hadn't been stress-free with their daughter leaving and Abraxas dying; it was hard to find time to breathe.

"None at all," he answered honestly. "Celestial?"

"Obviously,"

"Apollo?" it was the only thing Lucius could think of at the moment.

Narcissa scrunched her nose, "We didn't like it twenty-five years ago. Why would we like it now?" She had a point.

"Perseus?" Elliot suggested.

"No," everyone answered at once.

"Aries?" asked Druella. Both parents shook their heads no as they looked at the baby. None of the names fit him.

"I think these are more from mythology than they are celestial,"

Anita sighed, "What about Skye?"

"That sounds like a girl's name," Elliot stated, earning a sharp glare from his grandmother.

"Isaac?" Cygnus questioned. "It was the scientist who discovered something about the galaxy,"

"Too basic," Druella said.

"You want me to name my son after a famous muggle?" Lucius asked, clearly disgusted.

"He was an astronomer that discovered gravity. It wouldn't be too bad to do so," Elliot came to his grandfather's defense.

Narcissa looked up, "The answer is still no. How about Archer?"

  The room fell silent as they stared at the small baby. It did fit as he was a Sagittarius. He giggled silently as he stared back at all of them. Narcissa looked on in shock as none of her children had ever been as happy as him.