Chapter One

Malfoy Manor
Wiltshire, England
Date: August 15th, 2020

"Love is the most powerful magic of all."
____________________________

"You promise to write to us every day?" Narcissa asked while setting Jenna's bag on the ground.

"Of course, mom. I made a promise, and I won't take it back." Jenna set the other bag down at her feet. Lucius smiled at the pair from his morning newspaper.

  His wife had been dreading this day for eternity. The day Jenna returned home to America to finish her schooling. Lucius had never been an emotional man and supposed this would be easy. As he sipped his morning tea, he felt a tug at his heart. It wouldn't be as easy as he thought.

"I can't promise how often I will come back," Jenna warned. "I am leaving behind my best friend in my place, so do remember to feed and water him. He will forget on his own."

"Watch it, small fry," Elliot slapped her upper arm playfully. The Malfoy's decided back in May to adopt him. He was comfortable here and loved the idea of having a brother. Elliot Williams, now Malfoy, was the missing piece to their puzzle.

"Don't blow up Hogwarts, please," begged his sister. "That's an owl mom and dad don't want to receive."

"I can manage two years at Hogwarts without blowing it up. We would only need to worry if I had to stay for all seven."

"Draco wanted to be here, love," Lucius wrapped an arm around her shoulders. "His healing program started early this morning and couldn't make it."

  The day Draco marched into breakfast and declared he wanted to be a healer was shocking. Lucius had pictured his son working at the Ministry. It was what every Malfoy had done before him.

"It's okay, I understand." She hugged him gently and picked up her bags. "Is the floo network open yet?"

"It should be. I paid a lot of money to have one connect to America." Lucius grumbled. Narcissa mirrored Elliot's earlier actions and slapped him on the arm.

"Thank you, father." Jenna smiled brightly at him. "I will write as soon as I home. I love you all! Elliot, please don't blow anything up. Mom, please take care of everyone. Dad, please take care of mom. DuBaer Residence!"

_______________________________
Malfoy Manor
Wiltshire, England
Date: Friday, 26th of November, 2021

  Draco rubbed his temples as he listened to Sabrina talk to his father. Lucius was as daft as a child when it came to his fiancé. He knew it, his grandparents knew it, and even Elliot knew it. They had tried to break the union up, but it seemed like Lucius had no brain.

"My love, I just believe that the walls would look so much better if they were painted lavender before our wedding," Sabrina batted her eyelashes and gave a fake smile.

"Why would painting the walls the color of the wedding help? Wouldn't it be too much?" Anita questioned her soon-to-be daughter-in-law.

  Elliot laughed at the irritation in their grandmother's voice. Anita had made it clear she loved Narcissa more. They were all in shock when Lucius declared the two of them were splitting up. It was so random that Narcissa didn't even know what was happening.

Amortentiaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें