Chapter 18

Chapter 18

They all decided that they would have their own private conversations with Molly while she was in a coma because the doctor had told them that talking to a patient can help the recover faster and wake up sooner.

Zayn volunteered to go first.

“Hey Molly,” he said sitting down next to her bed taking her hand giving it a squeeze, “the doctor said that we should talk to you individually, I don’t really know why but I guess it has something to do with you healing. Uh, I’m not sure what I’m supposed to say,” he said his voice cracking.

“It’s just so weird you don’t think something like this would ever to happen to someone you know” Tears were now streaming down Zayn’s face uncontrollably. He spoke to her about pointless things for a couple more minutes not once his tears stopping before he left the room letting Niall in.

                “Hey cupcake,” Niall said in a shaky voice using the nickname he had given her because she made the best cupcakes he had ever eaten, he’d lost his nerve and started crying as soon as he saw he lying on the hospital bed, “wow, its weird not hearing you come back with a sarcastic new nickname for me” he sighed thinking of the last time he’d called her cupcake and she’d just thrown one at him and the icing had caused it to stick in his hair but he had eaten it anyway. Niall not really knowing what else to say wiped his tears and left the room knowing that the others wanted to talk her as well.

                Liam followed after Niall and then Louis went in all 3 came out either crying or their eyes were red and puffy from crying.

                Zoey went in next already in tears she had no idea what to say so she pulled the hairbrush that she always kept in her bag out and started brushing her hair, untangling every single knot. She didn’t even realize how long she had been in there for.

“Zoey, you’ve been in here for over an hour,” Emma said coming into the room anxious to tell Molly about a dream she had, had.

“Oh, sorry” Zoey said walking out to join the other in the waiting room.

“Hey Molly,” Emma said squeezing her hand letting a couple tears escape her eyes, “so you know those weird pregnancy dreams I told you about?” she sat there expecting a reply and started crying when she realized she wasn’t going to be getting one.

“Anyways I must have had subconscious cravings for chicken or something because the other night I dreamt about dancing chickens.” Emma trailed off before getting up and leaving tears streaming down her face.

                “Molly, if you can hear me squeeze my hand.” Chloe said in a calm and steady voice which was the total opposite of what she was feeling. Nothing. More tears streamed down her face before she squeezed Molly’s hand instead and left the room.

                “Hey, you’re my best friend and I hate seeing you like this,” Jess said through her uncontrollable sobs, “I wish… I don’t know. This is stupid” Jess said kicking the leg of the chair she was sitting on before breaking down and crying hysterically to the point where Louis had to carry her out.

                “This is all my fault,” Harry cried resting his head on their intertwined fingers, “why did I let myself get distracted, its my fault that you are in here like this and my fault that our daughter might die.”

_______________________________________ 

It had been 3 days and Harry hadn’t moved the whole time he still had his head resting on his and Molly’s hands crying, if it wasn’t for his shoulders shaking occasionally the others would have thought he was dead. All the boys had tried to get him to move, eat or go and see his baby but he’d just ignored them and continued crying and apologizing.

“Still nothing?” Niall asked Louis as he walked out of Molly’s hospital room.

“Nothing” he replied shaking his head.

“He can’t keep doing this it’s not helping anyone least of all Molly,” Jess said speaking for the first time in 3 days.

“There is nothing we can do” Louis said sitting back down next to her.

“Yes there is” she said getting up angrily.

“No,no,no” Louis said standing in her way.

“Yes, now move” she pushed her way past him and into the room locking the door.

“HARRY EDWARD STYLES!” his head snapped up in shock.

“Go away” he finally said in a monotone.

“No, Molly’s parents are going to be here in a couple of hours and they are going to want to know what happened from you. So you need to go home and shower and have something to eat.” She said slightly less angry.

“No, I don’t want to leave her.”

“Harry I will drag you out of here, wash and feed you if I have to.”

“DIDN’T YOU HEAR ME I DON’T WANT TO LEAVE HER!” he yelled at Jess.

“YES I DAMN WELL HEARD YOU AND I DON’T CARE, THERE ARE 7 OTHER PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO WILL BE WILLING TO SIT WITH HER FOR HALF AN HOUR!” Jess yelled back at him. Harry just nodded knowing he wasn’t going to win.

--------------------------------------------------

This chapter made me really sad :'(

Please follow and vote

Justine xoxo