Chapter 15

Chapter 15

“I’m sick and tired of wedding planning,” Jess said as they were looking through flower arrangements.

“What parts of it?” Louis asked a little cautiously.

“All of it, the cake, the flowers, my dress, just everything! I just want to get married, just us our families, the guys and my girls, on a beach in Hawaii.”

“Well why don’t we?”

“We can’t,” Jess said going back the flowers.

“What’s stopping us? The band doesn’t have anything planned for the next couple weeks, and you’re on break from Uni. it’s the perfect time.” He said excitedly.

“You’re right! I’ll call my parents” she said pulling out her phone.

“Babe, calm down, let’s book stuff first,” Louis said picking his laptop up off the table.

“Okay, yeah, good idea,” she said giddily before kissing him on the cheek.

                Half an hour later and everything was booked for that Saturday.

“What am I going to do about my dress?”

“Make one yourself; I’ll look after the rest”

“Okay after I tell my parents and you will call everyone”

“Yes, my parents, Harry, Liam, Niall and Zayn”

“No, I suggest you call Molly, Chloe, Emma and Zoey”

“Why?”

“Don’t worry just ring the boys, and I’ll text them later to find out if they got the message.” Jess said before she rang her home phone number.

“Hello” someone answered the phone.

“Hey Brad, what are you doing home?”

“Carly, kicked me out again.” He said in a tired voice.

“What did you do this time?” Jess asked, forgetting what she rang for and just having a catch up with her brother who she hadn’t talked to in months.

“I ate her chocolate.”

“Are you serious?” Jess laughed, “She kicked you out over chocolate? What are you going to do to get back into her good books?”

“Yes I am and I’ll probably buy her some more chocolate before I head home tomorrow.” Jess and her brother talked for another half an hour about nothing really important.