Chapter 17

Chapter 17

“Ready to go?” Harry asked Molly grabbing her suitcase from their bedroom. They were going to spend the weekend in Holmes Chapel.

“Yeah, I just need to go to the bathroom”

“Again, you went like 10 minutes ago”

“Yeah, that’s what happens when you’re 6 months pregnant.”

“Okay, we ready to go?”

“Yep”

“I think this kid is going to be a soccer player or something” Molly said placing her hand over the spot where the baby was kicking.

“Really” Harry said placing one hand next to Molly’s. The couple looked at each other lovingly slamming into a tree.

__________________________________

When Harry came to he looked around for Molly and found her sitting in her seat unconscious, blood pouring from a massive cut in her head and the fork in a tree branch pinning her in place. He shook her and tried to wake her up but nothing happened.

“Molly, wake up you have to wake up. Molly just wake up!” when nothing worked he pulled his phone out of his pocket and rang the emergency number.

“Hello, what’s your emergency?” the chirpy receptionist said.

“Uh, I’ve been in a car accident I hit a tree and my girlfriend she won’t wake up” he said panic clear in his voice.

“Sir, I need you to calm down and tell me your exact location”

“Uh,” Harry looked around for a street sign, “uh Grave Street London, please hurry.”

“Help is on its way.”

____________________________________________

Emma had just finished getting her 30 week scan and she was waiting for Niall to bring the car around as it was raining. When she got into the car Niall was on the phone with someone.

“Yeah I will bye” he said ending his call.

“Who was that?” Emma asked

“Gemma,”

“Styles?”

“Yeah,”