Chapter 9

Chapter 9

“Liam, could we talk for just a minute” Chloe said through gritted teeth.

“Uh, yeah, sure” Liam nodded he didn’t want to make Chloe any angrier than she already was.

“You got her pregnant?” Chloe loudly whispered – she didn’t want Rhianna to hear what she was saying.

“Well yeah, I guess” Liam said his voice shaking slightly – he really didn’t know what to do about the situation.

“You didn’t know she was pregnant?” Chloe said sitting down on his bed.

“No, Chloe please help me I don’t know what to do” He said sitting down next to Chloe, hiding his face in his hands.

“I will help you I just need to know if she is really yours, she had a boyfriend as well at the time. Just get a paternity test done and call me when the results come back and then we will figure out our next move.”  She said and kissed the top of his head as she was leaving.

“How are you so calm about this?” he asked just before she walked out of his bedroom door.

“I sort of had a feeling something like this would happen” she said shutting the door behind her.

_______________________________________________ 

“Harry, help me!” Molly yelled throwing a pillow at him.

“Well, I’m not going to help you if you keep throwing things at me am I?” He asked in a childish way sticking his tongue out.

“Well you should because it’s all your stuff”

“Okay, okay,” He said getting up and helping her pack his clothes into suitcases, “do you know what I realized?”

“No, what have you realized?” she said stopping what she was doing.

“I never actually asked you to buy a house with me it sort of just happened.”

“Yeah so” Molly said going back to packing boxes.

“So,” Harry said getting down on one knee in front of her, “Will you move into the house we have just bought together with me?” Molly sat down on his knee, wrapped her arms around his neck and shook her head.

“You are so cheeky” Harry said tickling her.

“Stop!” Molly shrieked.

“I’ll stop when you say ‘yes Harry I will move in with you because you’re a sexy beast’”

“Okay, okay, yes Harry I won’t move in with you because you are a sexy beast. Happy?”

“Cheeky” He said kissing her nose and standing up so she could help finish packing their things.

----------------------------------------------------

Aw, Harry and Molly are so cute, what should they be called?

Marry?

Holly?

Morry?

Hally?

Pick you're favourite and comment it.

Please follow and vote

Justine xoxo