Chapter 6

Chapter 6

“Are you kidding me?” Molly said closing the fridge at Harry’s apartment.

“What’s wrong babe?” Harry asked from the lounge room.

“You have no food in this place”

“There’s toast,” Molly just glared at him, “well bread but you can make toast” she continued to glare.

“What? Why are you looking at me like that?”

“I can’t eat bread” she rolled her eyes.

“Yeah I know, there’s some of your bread in the cabinet”

“I threw it out”

“Why?”

“It was mouldy. When was the last time you went shopping?”

“Uh… like 3 weeks ago”

“Okay, go get dressed and then we are going to get breakfast and then do your shopping.”

                When they were finally ready Molly dressed in shorts and a white shirt which ties up at the front and thongs (flip-flops). Harry was dressed in shorts, a blue shirt and thongs. They walked the short distance to the café hand in hand. They decided to sit outside coz it was still early and it was a nice summery day.

“What would you like to order?” the waitress asked smiling politely – the boys came here quite often, so the staff were used to seeing them around.

“Could I get scrambled eggs on toast with bacon and a pot of Yorkshire tea” Harry said giving his menu to the waitress.

“And what would you like?” the waitress asked turning her full attention to Molly.

“Uh… could I please get the same except without the toast” she said handing the waitress her menu.

“So, Yorkshire tea? I thought you hated it.” Molly said tilting her head to one side.

“It’s the only type of tea Louis will have in apartment. So, I’ve gotten used to it.” He said shrugging his shoulders.

_______________________________________________ 

“Babe, why don't you take a brake for a bit?” Louis suggested wrapping his arms around Jess’ shoulders.

“I can’t, I have the meeting for my spring line tomorrow then I’m all yours” she said looking up into his eyes and giving him a light kiss on the lips, then going back to drawing.

__________________________________________________ 

“I can’t believe we’re getting married in 3 months” Emma said sitting down next to Niall.

“I know” Niall said stuffing yet another piece of cake into his mouth – they were testing cakes.

“Which one was that?” Emma asked not getting an opportunity to try the piece of cake because Niall had shoved the whole piece into his mouth at once.

“Lemon Crème” Niall said with his mouthful.

“And what did you think?”

“It’s good but not as good as the chocolate mud cake that was amazingly good.”

“Okay, so you want to get the chocolate mud?”

“Yeah, with 3 layers and round and with that really cool and elegant design on it” Niall said excitedly.

“Okay so that’s the cake down only 50 billion more things to do” Emma said pulling out the checklist her mum had written up for her with everything she needed to plan.

--------------------------------------------------------

Let me know what you think

please fan and vote

Justine xoxo