Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Rhianna rushed to get to her door before who ever was knocking woke Scarlett up, she was shocked to see the three very familiar faces of her boyfriend Bailey and her 2 sister Maddi and Miki.

“Oh my god guys, what are you doing here?”

“It’s time you came home” Maddi said walking into the apartment.

“Where is she?” Miki asked.

“Sleeping.”

“Great we’ll help you pack your things” Bailey said motioning for her to lead the way.

                Rhianna finished writing a note and placed it next to a still sleeping Scarlett and kissed her on the head before walking out of her life for good.

_____________________________ 

Liam was awoken from his nap by his phone ringing in his ear.

“Hello” he answered in a tired voice.

“Liam, I think you should come to your apartment.” Zayn said in a half concerned voice.

“Why?”

“Scar’s been in there screaming for the last half an hour”

“I’m sure Rhianna’s taking care of her.”

“Uh, I still think you should come coz no one’s answering the door either”

“Uh okay I’ll be there in a few minutes.” Liam got out of bed and drove over to his apartment. When he arrived he could hear the screaming from the other end of the corridor, he knocked on the door a couple of times but there was no answer like Zayn had said. So he pulled out his keys and let himself in, when he walked inside he noticed that everything of Rhianna’s was gone only his furniture was still there, he checked the kitchen and it was the same thing only his stuff was still there and lastly his old bedroom and once again he found the same thing. He rushed to scarlett’s room after he realized she had been here alone for goodness knows how long. He picked her up and cooed soothingly at her until she stopped crying. He then noticed a note that was sitting in the crib.

Liam,

I’m sorry I can’t pretend to be a mother anymore. I never wanted kids and with that running through my mind I could never be a good mother.

You and Chloe will be great parents for her and give her all the love and attention she deserves.

I know she will have a great life with you both.

I want her to know nothing about me; I want you to tell her that Chloe is her real mum. And if there ever comes a day when she learns the truth tell her that I loved her but I wasn’t ready to be a mum.

Rhianna

After reading the note he did the first thing he could think of and tried ringing Rhianna, but it went straight to voicemail. So he did the second thing he could think to do which was pack up all of her stuff and do what Rhianna said in her note.

--------------------------------------

Okay so a major filler but um... Rhianna left what the hell! what a little bitch!

Please follow and Vote

Justine xoxo