Teenage Troubles

Chapter 1

“It’s done” Emma said falling onto her massive bed which she shared with her fiancé Niall.

“What, the dishes or the party?” Niall asked falling onto the bed next to her.

“Both” she said rolling over so she could rest her chin on Niall’s chest.

“At least Liam and Chloe were talking for once” Niall said kicking off his shoes.

“Yeah, it’s been so long since they’ve been in the same room as each other.”

_________________________________________________________________ 

“Where are you going?” Chloe asked Jess as she was about to walk out the door of their house which they also shared with their friends Molly and Zoey.

“Work” Jess said simply.

“What, at this time?”

“Yes, you do want your costumes finished by the time you go on tour don’t you?”

“Yeah I do, but I don’t want you to lose sleep over it”

“I’m not going to lose sleep over it. I promise that if I start getting tired I will come home.” Jess said closing the door behind her so Chloe couldn’t protest anymore.

__________________________________________________________________ 

“Hey Lou” Molly said answering the door to Jess’ boyfriend Louis.

“Hey Molly is Jess home?”

“No sorry, she went to the studio late last night and hasn’t come home yet. She probably just fell asleep.” She added after seeing the concerned look on his face.

“Yeah probably,” Louis smiled at her, “thanks anyways”

“That’s okay, bye”

“Seeya later”

Louis got into his car and drove in the direction of Jess’ design studio – Louis hated it when she slept at the studio because she quite often forgot to lock the door behind her. Before he went to her studio he went and got them both some breakfast from McDonalds. When Louis found her she was asleep at the back of the studio on one of the couches that they used when casting models.

___________________________________________________________ 

“You gotta go now!” Zoey said throwing Zayn his clothes .

“Why?” Zayn asked putting his shirt back on.

“Because someone is coming”

“Okay bye” he said giving her a kiss.

“Not that way” Zoey said grabbing his hand.

“What other way am I meant to go?”

“The window”

“Really? The window?”

“Yes, now hurry up” Zoey said opening the window.

“Okay, but only because I love you” Zayn said climbing out the window.

“I love you too” Zoey said shutting the window. Zayn and Zoey had been dating in secret for a few months now because Zoey didn't want to have to deal with any hate from the bays fans.

“Hey Zoey?” Chloe said opening the door to Zoey’s room.

“Yeah” Zoey said turning around to face her.

“Do you know why Zayn’s car is outside?”

“Nope, no clue” Zoey said shrugging.

“Isn’t that his jacket?”

She said pointing to Zayn’s varsity jacket which was on the end of Zoey’s bed.

“Yeah, he  gave it to me last night because I was cold and I forgot to give it back”

“Oh, well I made some breakfast” Chloe said turning around and heading back to the kitchen.

___________________________________________________ 

“What are you planning on doing today?” Harry asked sitting down on the couch next to Liam.

“Nothing much, what about you?”

“I was just going to meet Molly for lunch after she’s finished filming”

“Oh, well have fun” Liam said in a voice which sounded some what dead.

“I could cancel my plans with Molly I’m sure she would understand”

“No, I don’t want you to cancel your plans your plans with your girlfriend just because I’m missing mine… well she’s not my girlfriend anymore is she?”

“Okay I’m taking you out, so go upstairs and get ready I want you back down here by 12:00”

-------------------------------------------------

Hey this is brand new,

I hope you guys enjoy it :D

Justine xoxo <3